New this week in Thunder Run:
Elite Rifleman Equipment
- Ballistic Armor, AP Ammunition, and Laser Sights are now available for the Elite Rifleman.
Check Event Prizes → Unit Equipment for details.
This week only, the following blueprints are on sale for 50-75% fewer ONP in the Event Prizes Store:
- Combat Engineer
- Truck Bomb and Elite Truck Bomb
- BMP-1 and Elite BMP-1
- MSTA and Elite MSTA
- Elite BTR-90
- Elite BRDM-3
- MQ-8B and Elite MQ-8B
- HZ-9 and Elite HZ-9
Sale ends when the Event Prizes store closes on March 18 at 17:00 GMT.
Technical updates taking effect this week:
- When relocating your base within the same map, you are now guaranteed to move at least 3 hexes away from your current location. Previously, there was a chance you could get unlucky and be “moved” only a single hex.
- The 30-minute temporary Rifleman Damage, Range, and Speed boost items now affect Elite Riflemen as well.
- Note: permanent AP Ammunition, Laser Sights, and Ballistic Armor items are different for regular Riflemen and Elite Rifleman. This follows the same pattern as other Elite unit equipment.
- A code problem that sometimes caused players to see a “white screen” error on login has been fixed.
- A technical problem that sometimes caused Internet Explorer users to disconnect after the end of a battle has been fixed.
Good hunting, Commanders!