New this week in Days of Valor:
New UH-60 Blackhawk Unit
Air Cavalry, mount up! The UH-60 Blackhawk is ready for deployment, Commander. This tough troop transport is a capable anti-infantry gunship in its own right, but it can also deploy a variety of ground troops to smash through whatever defensive strategy the enemy deploys. The troop compartment does need repairs between deployments, but our grease monkeys assure us that they can handle it. Obtain all the necessary sub-component blueprints before the ONP Event ends. But beware. When they’re gone, they’re gone.
- Press the ‘E’ key to deploy your troops at the time and place of your choosing. They’ll still deploy if the Blackhawk is shot down, but will suffer a 50% hit point penalty.
- All UH-60 Blackhawks deploy Riflemen, and deploy Elite Riflemen at level 15.
- Buy air-dropped troops to supplement the UH-60’s payload. An equip with four Machine Gunners is given for free when you first unlock the unit.
- Unlock Level 6 before the event week ends, or be capped at Level 5! The blueprint and sub-component are cheaper to help out with this.
- You will have enough time to unlock all five levels before the event ends, so long as you crush your enemies and obtain ONP quickly.
Be wary, Commander! Intel reports that the enemy is already fielding UH-60 Blackhawks at several of their bases!
Roadblock Company Strike Teams
Roadblock Company is ready to roll out, Commander. These boys delight in making sure nothing else can roll out. Three squads are ready to deploy to your Ambush Points. You can now upgrade your Ambush Point to allow you to field Vanguard Company and Roadblock Company at the same time.
- Able Squad fields six Machine Gunners and five Panzerschrecks, plus a sixth Panzerschreck if you field the entire company.
- Bravo Squad’s spotters field six Panzerschrecks and five Mortarmen, plus an MQ-8B spotter drone if you field the entire company.
- Charlie Squad’s logistics team fields eight Panzerschrecks and three Riflemen, plus a GPW if you field the entire company.
Don’t forget, your Strike Teams get stronger as you upgrade their component units. Be sure to take advantage of the recent level 13 unit blueprints in the Hardware Store for a considerable strength boost.
New Level 2 Unit Equipment
Gundar Arms Industries has officially unveiled new weapons technologies for several popular units, and 3 new sets are now available by purchasing Level 1 sets in the ONP Store and combining parts to make Level 2 sets!
Set #1 – Adler Kfz:
- Adler Kfz Laser Sights II – Improved Laser Sight technology that increases range by 5%
- Adler Kfz Ballistic Armor MK II – Improved armor coating that reduces damage taken by 10%
- Adler Kfz AP Ammunition II – The newest grade armor-piercing ammunition that increases damage by 10%
Set #2 – Mi-24D Hind:
- Mi-24D Hind Laser Sights II – Laser homing technology that increases range by 5%
- Mi-24D Hind Ballistic Armor MK II – Improved armor coating reduces damage taken by 10%
- Mi-24D Hind AP Ammunition II – The newest grade armor-piercing ammunition that increases damage by 10%
Set #3 – OH-58 Kiowa:
- OH-58 Kiowa Laser Sights II – Laser homing technology that increases range by 5%
- OH-58 Kiowa Ballistic Armor MK II – Improved armor coating reduces damage taken by 10%
- OH-58 Kiowa AP Ammunition II – The newest grade armor-piercing ammunition that increases damage by 10%
Check your Weapons Factory -> Equipment menu to get started upgrading unit equipment to L2. Just like L2 leaders, this process requires obtaining a second copy of the L1 item to perform the upgrade. L1 unit equipment is available as usual in the Store -> Event Prizes -> Unit Equipment menu.
Still require additional help? Check out this guide that walks you through the process.
L13 Rifleman Improvements
Newly recruited L13 Infantry rejoice! After careful consideration of overall unit usage combined with player feedback from the Battlehouse community, the L13 Rifleman build times have been decreased effective immediately.
Good hunting, Commanders!