Major updates to the Quarry system are now active in Firestrike:
- All Quarry Yards now collect resources twice as fast as before
- Clan Logistics bonuses for unit repair and Prize Tokens are now double the previous amounts, topping out at 8+% for Level 15 Quarries
- Full stats here: Clan Logistics Center | Firestrike Field Manual
- Hardware Quarries are now available (but rare) at TOC Level 11 and up
- All Quarry Yards and Clan Logistics buildings can now be upgraded by up to 3 TOC levels. This includes Security Team upgrades as well.
- For example, the Yards inside a Level 7 Quarry, which begin life at the minimum for TOC Level 7, can be upgraded up to the maximum Yard level allowed for TOC Level 10.
- Turret Emplacements and Turret Weapons inside of Quarries can now be upgraded by up to 3 TOC levels. This includes Security Team upgrades as well.
- In return for gaining upgradable weapons and security teams, Turret Emplacements can no longer be moved around inside of Quarries. (the ability to “stack” all Emplacements in a close group was making Quarries too hard to conquer).
New Quarry Names
- The naming system for Quarries has changed. Quarries previously known as “Tier VII” will now called “Level 7” Quarries, and all other “Tiered” quarries will be renamed similarly.
- To review, Quarries currently spawn at Levels 3, 7, 11, and 15. All Quarries can be upgraded by 3 TOC levels, so a fully upgraded Level 3 Quarry is equal in resource yield and defensive power to a Level 6 Quarry.
Note: As with any new feature, we are still adjusting balance factors like the power of Quarry upgrades and the lifetime duration of Quarries. We will monitor usage and make future updates as necessary.
Good hunting, Commanders!