Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Feedback on how to improve SG

Also, sorry i forgot to ask - is there mobile version of this game in development?

I believe the donated troop stays at the sender's level if the sender's level is higher than the receiver's...

Hello, new to the game, noticed that the warehouse is too small. At least give us the option to expand it, or build another one. Four slots is just too small. Thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph.493 View Post
    Hello, new to the game, noticed that the warehouse is too small. At least give us the option to expand it, or build another one. Four slots is just too small. Thank you !
    Thanks for the feedback @Ralph.493 I'll relay this to the team

Hello and thank you. Also, sometimes I receive the free daily troops from FB Community page, sometimes I do not.

Lightbulb

Hi ,

i think it would be better to have : more levels on( warehouse ,storages), additional troops type especially SGs it bears the game name (i've expected a giant or a monster), healing damaged troops (all of'em), new yards designs , multible flasks and(mana,dark mana, wood) gatherin' , different walls types ,troops manual control instead of AI v2.0 and also a mobile app would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Bob.546 View Post
    Hi ,

i think it would be better to have : more levels on( warehouse ,storages), additional troops type especially SGs it bears the game name (i've expected a giant or a monster), healing damaged troops (all of'em), new yards designs , multible flasks and(mana,dark mana, wood) gatherin' , different walls types ,troops manual control instead of AI v2.0 and also a mobile app would be great
    A lot of suggestion here but still we appreciate the feedback on the game. Rest assured that this will be noted and will be relayed to the team. (I can't promise anything though)

Quote Originally Posted by bh-alan View Post
    A lot of suggestion here but still we appreciate the feedback on the game. Rest assured that this will be noted and will be relayed to the team. (I can't promise anything though)
    plz , just srart with phantoms glitch they stuck hitting castle or clan hall with no damage .. i think they do this only when finished all towers n they r inside or too close to these 2 buildings .. coding warehouse upgrades would be great too

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910