Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on how to improve SG

Hi Dan, it can happen at any time. It doesn't happen every time, just sometimes.
    I have managed to get it to happen again and have emailed, to customer support, a much better (longer) video of the glitch, showing it occurring in the middle of a battle.

Awesome, thank you! Hopefully this will help us track down the problem faster.

could you add an attack replay please

Being able to see how your base performs is critical to improving it, the hulk issue is still happening, although much more rarely. As a note, sometimes if you have 2 groups that attack the same building, from the same direction, sometimes one will work while the other does not.
    Clicking buildings if difficult, much overlap happens.

(red dot represents mouse, print screen does not capture it..)

An indicator of air and ground targeting. The ballista can hit both, the targeting circle looks the same as a cannon, which cannot.
    The splash indication is good, perhaps change the color of the air spike range to "air" (red maybe?) and thus have the ballista as checked red/blue.

Great suggestions Phoenix! I'll pass them on to the rest of the team.

Hulk glitch

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    thanks for the video gluggles! Question: Does this happen only in the very last few seconds of a battle before the timer expires? Or all throughout?
    this happens to me also...just cost me 40 trophies...was around 50 secs before termination

Thanks, I'll remind the team to look at the Hulk issue again!

Update from the dev team - we are testing a fix for the Hulk striking but not doing damage right now; let us know if you notice any differences...

edit: we're also testing a fix for building click detection, as Phoenix666 pointed out. Please let us know if you notice improvements!
    Last edited by bh-dan; 03-30-2015 at 11:11 PM.

The left most troop is hidden (almost) behind the "end battle" button
    Chrome, Win 7. Will get a screenshot. You CAN click it, there are a few (one?) pixels sticking out and it does bring up the tool tip, so despite not being able to see it, you can tell what it is and activate it.

If you need more details of the browser, please let me know exactly what you need.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast