Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on how to improve SG

Feedback on how to improve SG

Hi everyone,

Thanks for everyone's input in Global Chat around how we can improve Summoner's Gate. Here's some of what I heard today:

UgoR - Alliance wars, ability to revenge attack as an alliance, having additional storage

MichaelAngeloS - Troop control, more levels on the Spells Workshop, more spells and flasks

I help present feedback to the design team so if you have more suggestions, please share them in replies below,

at the moment no chance to fight clan vs clan. I think the game need of a map to be perfect.

Thanks for the feedback Mauro! We'll share these thoughts on clan war and maps with the team.

This is only a little suggestion nothing big but would be nice if we could upgrade a wall which are in the same row, so like selecting a row and then click upgrade row would be nice.

Good suggestion! More convenient ways to move and upgrade walls would be useful; will share with the team.

I have noticed that there is sometimes a glitch when using Hulks to attack. They sometimes start attacking a building but seem to be unable to damage the building and then they are stuck there, not moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Gluggles View Post
    I have noticed that there is sometimes a glitch when using Hulks to attack. They sometimes start attacking a building but seem to be unable to damage the building and then they are stuck there, not moving.
    Thanks for reporting, Gluggles! I can definitely see how that can be frustrating.

I'll pass this report along to a member of our investigations team to try to work towards reproducing the issue.

In the meantime, if you have the tools available to record a video capture of this behavior occurring in your game, it would be very helpful if you could send that in to our Customer Support team by clicking on the "Contact Support" link at the bottom of your game window.

Thanks Gluggles, please let me know if this is still happening? We fixed a bug a few days ago where units would attempt to strike targets while being just a little bit outside of weapon range.

Hi, the bug is still happening, from time to time. I managed to grab my cellphone and capture the last few seconds of it happening in a battle and have sent this over to you customer support team, as Cameron suggested (Request #18019 "Hulk battle bug" created)

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks for the video Gluggles! Question: does this happen only in the very last few seconds of a battle before the timer expires? or all throughout?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast