Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Player Introductions

Battlehouse Inc.

New Player Introductions

Hi!

Are you new to playing Summoner's Gate? Why not introduce yourself to your fellow players and tell us what you like (or don't like) about the game? We'd love to hear your feedback. Everything our developers do is based on player feedback and they work very hard building a game that you will enjoy and have fun in.

Reply to this post to get the ball rolling...

Hello!

I'm new to Summoner's Gate, playing as Pamela and I love that I get to be a heroine in this game where my quest is to restore peace in the land. It's fairly easy and understandable and I found myself going with the flow, building barracks and clicking away to make an army of swordsmen! In just a short time, I have already gone through a number of quests, received rewards, and gained magical mana. It's action packed as I had commenced attack already and winning is addictive. I wish to see more of this game, have endless fun and get to know a lot more guys who play it. I can't wait to see how my kingdom will look like once I've built and established it and how other kingdoms look like.

Battlehouse Inc.
    Hi Prettykitty!

Thanks for your feedback! The developers at SpinPunch work hard to build games that are fun and interesting to play! We are pleased to hear you are enjoying the newest of our games and look forward to hearing from you regularly with any feedback (good or bad) that you may have!

Sandra

i am new here i like this game so much it is good war game but if i leaving clan once it take 24 hours to joining new one i just hate this and i also want to creat new chat room for english here in global thay talk in some diffrent language

Hi Sandra,
    As a former member of the tops clans in both Doom Forge and Throne Rush, I can honestly say I love this game. I've played other games similar to this like command and conquer etc and I love that you control your destiny. Each player has the ability to attack anyone and has to develop their own style of attacks and vice versa build a defense that can stop your avengers.

The only negative this I can say about the game is that the top 10 players of the top 3 clans are continuing to become more and more powerful since they keep getting all the gold. I suggest that you make the top 25 players share that gold so that the clan members keep trying to move into that top 25 spots. If you look at my reply to Arkamm ont he issue of the top 3 clans consistently shuffling their players so that the same 3 clans win each week, you can have the Devs place a 10 day restriction for anyone who is released or quits a clan. This way the clans will want to keep their core players or else lose their standing for that particular week.

Thanks and keep up the great work~!

hi,the name is akkam but its ok,if the player shuffling continue the game is ruined in an very short time(and you dont want that to happen do you?) and as long as that is allowed the top 3 clans will get so much gold they will leave the opponents in the dust with no chance of advancing in the future because of the top then will be so upgraded that nobody can attack them and the usual things will happen again,farming,bullying,and in the end,players leaving coz the fun is gone! there you have it,no fun,no game =no money for you! akkamPS! PUT AN TIME LIMIT ON THE PLAYER CHANGE IN CLANS WHEN THERE IS AN TOURNEY AND THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED(LAST 3-4 DAYS,NO HIRING OR KICKING ALLOWED IN CLANS) THAT WOULD BE EASY TO DO FOR YOU AND WOULD HELP THE GAME SURVIVE!!!!

Hello Everyone, Seems a bit quite in the forums still. I get the Idea that there are still things that need to be done on the game but lets talk ideas here rather than blaming each side. Rest assured everyone will be heard .

BTW its OrientSouls here

I started the game 2 days ago and am learning my way around. How often can we ask for troops? The help says it 1 time.

Hello Chuck,

I believe you are in a clan already (correct me if I'm wrong here) In-game you can ask for troops from your clan-mates once every 20 minutes I believe.

hi,...i'm a newbie,...i need friends to play this game,...please add me? https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009907684526 thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast