Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EXPERIMENTAL Unit AI improvements (Hulk fix)

Hulks didn't get stuck this time, they had the choice of walking 4 squares to destroy a building to get to a tower. They chose to walk 30+ steps, to go to a DIFFERENT building to destroy to get to the same tower..

Meanwhile my guys got picked off in the 5 seconds it took the hulks to take the unnecessary trip. if they had of stayed, they would have been attacking a wounded building..

You seriously need to hire someone who knows AI and has worked with this sort of game before, less than a week before it drives me away.

I don't have the graphics high/low option in my settings. Is there anything I can do to change that?

Ranged troops can be defeated by having a wall with a few buildings scattered around outside. They work around the wall, getting picked off, instead of destroying everything within the vicinity, then breaking down a wall.
    Perhaps have the AI prioritize from their STARTING point, not their CURRENT location.

Since hulks STILL won't knock down 2 thick walls, the best base is a big square... LAME and boring.

Hulks can get trapped in a loop, running towards a tower outside a wall, get close, re-route, run BACK along the same wall, get 12 or so squares along, re-route, go BACK the same way, repeat until they are all dead. Seriously, just make them re-route ONLY after either the tower is destroyed, or a wall is destroyed.

Or ANYTHING that makes them act like total morons.

I will admit there have been some improvements. I have upgraded there mark from a F- to a D+
    Most of the time they are mostly useful, but unreliably so.

hey guys,
    1st WATCH THIS SHIT :

https://apps.facebook.com/summonersg...7R7hR3aUsco%3D

I suggest u blend positives of both versions.. like going throw gaps in 2nd version & also attaking the nearest first in 1st version ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12