Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battalion vs. Battalion "Auto-Resolve" Feature (Map 204)

Battalion vs. Battalion "Auto-Resolve" Feature (Map 204)

Hello Commanders!

Are you looking for an opportunity to save some time during your regional map conquests?

I’m proud to announce the brand new “Auto-Resolve” feature available as of today in Map 204 only.

When battling with a rival’s battalion, simply click the “Auto-Resolve” button located directly under the “End Attack” button. The server will automatically calculate battle results based on unit levels and stats, and the battle will instantly resolve.

If all goes well with the Auto-Resolve feature in this region, the team may decide to roll this out to other regions based on player response and feedback.

What do you guys think about the Auto-Resolve feature? Share your comments below!
    Last edited by Carl Smith; 09-04-2015 at 06:02 PM.

auto resolve should be removed. it takes the skill away from the game and encourages lazy players to make multiple alts and just click away until all troops are gone then switch accounts. auto resolve also is much faster way to attack an enemy bat than the manual attack. so it gives the lazy/less skilled players no incentive to actually learn the game and troops

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi View Post
    auto resolve should be removed. it takes the skill away from the game and encourages lazy players to make multiple alts and just click away until all troops are gone then switch accounts. auto resolve also is much faster way to attack an enemy bat than the manual attack. so it gives the lazy/less skilled players no incentive to actually learn the game and troops
    Thank you for the feedback on this, Naomi! I'll be sure to pass this along to the team for you.

I also think the Auto Resolve feature should be removed. Like the previous poster i agree it takes no skill to do as well as how there are some players I know with slower internet connections so then they lose units trying do battalion fights. They have tested against players with fast connections and gotten in to attack batts easy but the auto resolve feature doesn't give players the chance to actually attack. You can have a battalion and kill bigger units of a high level player in a regular batt fight but auto resolve makes that impossible. It is such a nuisance to game in my personal opinion. It also takes away from the fairness of the game. I understand wanting to evolve the game and make it better with new features but there is plenty of better options to go with. As a suggestion maybe a poll should be implemented and ran in game for a week where each player has to cast their vote one time upon logging into game on weather or not the feature should be kept. I hope it does get removed and a poll option is fair to all players as it gives us the ability to choose if it should be kept.

*EDIT* I understand this page was for Map 204 and that map no longer available. I am a player of Beta Map 600.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazamatta View Post
    I also think the Auto Resolve feature should be removed. Like the previous poster i agree it takes no skill to do as well as how there are some players I know with slower internet connections so then they lose units trying do battalion fights. They have tested against players with fast connections and gotten in to attack batts easy but the auto resolve feature doesn't give players the chance to actually attack. You can have a battalion and kill bigger units of a high level player in a regular batt fight but auto resolve makes that impossible. It is such a nuisance to game in my personal opinion. It also takes away from the fairness of the game. I understand wanting to evolve the game and make it better with new features but there is plenty of better options to go with. As a suggestion maybe a poll should be implemented and ran in game for a week where each player has to cast their vote one time upon logging into game on weather or not the feature should be kept. I hope it does get removed and a poll option is fair to all players as it gives us the ability to choose if it should be kept.

*EDIT* I understand this page was for Map 204 and that map no longer available. I am a player of Beta Map 600.
    Thank you very much for the additional feedback, Kazamatta! I'll be sure to pass this along.

Auto-resolve is now removed, pending further testing. Please post any feedback here, thanks!

I have posted in clanHQ my thoughts of auto resolve being removed. Myself along with, i think, the majority of the players of this game enjoy it more now. There is so many tactics that can be used in order to win a batt fight now. It is a much fairer style of play since now people must bring out units that can actually win together. Also as far what some people complain about...the batts around ones base..that is also a thing i enjoy. I dont mind having to clear batts around a base to open it up and take a chance of being attacked that edge makes it even more fun too me. I know this is also about a different game but i do feel that a poll should be run for Mars frontier as well just like what was done for BattleFront Mars. Thank you support for your action in these games BFM is much better now without the auto resolve function. I understand wanting to expand the game but there is plenty of option that can be added that will make people happy.

Thank you for the feedback Kaz! Will pass on to the team.

Hi cameron bro , Now days the game is boring really because of removing Auto-Resolve and a lot of players are not playing this game because we had fun with this Auto-Attack , The game was really fun please if u can ,we need back the auto resolve ... , do not listen to those new school players , please back the auto Resolve , Thx .

Hi ,
    I hope you will return Auto-Attack. We play this game and would like to continue. But after you had deleted Auto-Attack most of the players left the game.
    So I don't know why you prevented me from sending you despite our mutual respect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast