Thread: Suggestion: Restructure Needed

Suggestion: Restructure Needed

The way the game is currently set up based off of the gold given to the top 3 clans and then only the top few players get the rewards causes some serious issues.

#1. There is "civil war" that occurs each season. The day before the end of the tourney many high ranked members leave and then join where they can make the most gold basically fixing the game.
    #2. The newer players will never get a chance to gain any rewards due to this.

There should definitely be rewards but perhaps spread out the rewards. Maybe the other players in the guild get a mail with resources based off of rank.
    Perhaps give a penalty for those who leave the clan and pro-rate the rewards based off of how long they were in the alliance and contributed.
    I think this last thought would solve many of the issues that arise. Lots of underhanded things go on but i guess people will always find a way to win

I agree. Newer players and players that are not in the circle of top players, never have a chance. I would also like to see an award system for top damage, top loot, top trophies per tourney. You have a leader board displaying who is on top, why not reward them for their hard work as well?

EDITED: also, i would like to be able to have more opportunity to attack on our server, other clans, and be able to have a chance to take trophies from top clans.

I also must say, it is a very interesting and very good game to play. If you are able to remain active and build up, your time is worth it in game. It is fun and exciting each village you attack. The customer support is superb as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaunte420 View Post
    I also must say, it is a very interesting and very good game to play. If you are able to remain active and build up, your time is worth it in game. It is fun and exciting each village you attack. The customer support is superb as well.
    Indeed? Which example of customer support most impresses you? I am interested, as I don't like the unfixed AI, lack of communication on if the game is still being developed, the unbalanced higher levels, moderators giving incorrect information and other issues. If you could help me out on what they do well, that might turn my opinion around!

Quote Originally Posted by xenocidical View Post
    The way the game is currently set up based off of the gold given to the top 3 clans and then only the top few players get the rewards causes some serious issues.

#1. There is "civil war" that occurs each season. The day before the end of the tourney many high ranked members leave and then join where they can make the most gold basically fixing the game.
    #2. The newer players will never get a chance to gain any rewards due to this.

There should definitely be rewards but perhaps spread out the rewards. Maybe the other players in the guild get a mail with resources based off of rank.
    Perhaps give a penalty for those who leave the clan and pro-rate the rewards based off of how long they were in the alliance and contributed.
    I think this last thought would solve many of the issues that arise. Lots of underhanded things go on but i guess people will always find a way to win
    I agree with your points, though I am not at any close to being a top player in-game, I hear that most of these top players spend gold just to retain their spots. Still at least I think the system could be improve more and what you have said is a nice suggestion. How I wish I could get that 1000 gold split though . Hopefully future rewards will be given to other areas too.

Indeed... What I suggested is probably the easiest fix for the general hopping issue at least. I hope the devs read these...