Thread: Days of Valor OR Days of Value?

Thumbs up Days of Valor OR Days of Value?

Hi Spinpunch,

When the game started, we could gain free_Gold during Mission. The "old" player got this Gold (maybe >300 gold for free!) and their base are good now.
    Since few days, you deleted this Option...no Gold during Mission, the New player start with a "handicap".

So the "Old Player" all from War Of Clans, who know Strategy game, who know which units/building choose in first, had Free_Gold to Up fast. But the new, who ignore Strategy game, who will build the bad unit/building...can't be Helped?
    the Old player will hit the New player, coz best army....

Spinpunch helped Old Player, because you know, they'll not spend Money, but the New will be a good milk-COW? It's not fair play and not honest. You created strong enemies to help yourself to gain more money! Not very fair-play..."play", not your business...we know it, unlucky.

When the game started, our base destroyed, we lost 25% resource Depots+TOC. It was long to find resource, but we could stock long time too.
    Since few days, hit the depots is enough to take resource and NOT 25% but 75%!!!! We have to stay online 8 hours to get 8M each to up the tactical5? What happened to up tactical6... Maybe you want more milk-COW.

When the game started, we got free Gold, we could Upgrade. Now it's more difficult, i talk about the New gamer.
    The Old player is smart, to save his depots/resource, he will ask Damage Protection with a friend. You know it and you accept it.

The Old player, the strongest will spend 0 Gold. The New will spend $$ to hope take revenge against the Old...Under Protection (DP and auto-refresh). The New will spend more? His base will be always a Hole....and the New will leave the game, but never mind, you will have his money...you'll get bad advertising. Your bad choice will kill the Game.

Stop to treat us/them like milk-COW.
    => Offer Free-Gold during mission, you can't change the rules during the game, when we invited Friends to play, it was because they could gain free-gold, in first! You used our Facebook friends list, stay honest with them, please.
    => Find a solution to Stop Damage Protection, we need Action!
    => Report Auto-refresh botton
    => Find Up for the Clan. Why Leader can't help new? The Leader could give resource/gold...Rank must be more important than only "invit/promote/remove.
    Clan: 1 Rank5, 1xRank4, 3xRank3... If the Rank5 is Absent more than xx days/or prison/or non-map, so Rank4 will be Leader. 0 rank4 or 0 rank3..(all prison/non map) => The clan is removed! On War Of Clans, 20% will be close with this Up!
    Clan: Leader can give resource -> rank 4. rank4 -> rank3....

We need Action, we need pleasure and maybe we will Spend money because Happy Game!

See you

Hello Dogo,

Iím sorry to hear about your frustrations regarding the lack of gold rewards on quests.

The gold rewards for some quests were actually limited time promotions to celebrate the gameís launch, and the promotion period has since expired. Going forward, all newly created accounts are being offered resource rewards in replacement of the gold rewards. Please note that players who were previously offered gold rewards as part of the promotion may still have the opportunity to earn gold if their accounts were created during the promotional period.

Now I understand your concern for the game and I appreciate it. For me personally, I don't think that the first player's of the game will have an insurmountable advantage from the promotional reward. There are a lot of those players who have the promotional reward who are struggling just like any other player who have just started to play the game. It is a matter of how active a player can be in-game since the more active you are the more things you can do to build your base up to a decent ToC level specially in your first days.

There are also a lot of new players that have just started that already had a similar experience in Thunder Run and thus are doing great in the game since they understand some of the basic things in the game. The important thing for me is to get to an active clan with great players since the game is definitely designed to be played with a clan. At some point the most active players will definitely gain the advantage spenders or not in the game.

I am more interested in what other player's think on this topic too..

Hi OrientSoul,

Thanks for your long answer. Next game, i'll create 3 differents post "Gold" - "DP" - "Clan"

It's not frustrations, i am a First Player, it's Justice for New Players. Limited promotions, why not, but only Thunder Run gamer, knew, there is a new game. Never mind, you manage gold and right, no need Gold to Upgrade Base, just need time and strategy.

"may still have the opportunity to earn gold if their accounts were created during the promotional period". My Player ID is under "1210" and i don't earn gold It's ok, i wasn't active enough and i prefer Gold for all, not only for First Players.

"The important thing for me is to get to an active clan with great players since the game is definitely designed to be played with a clan". Help us to build a real clan. Leader, you can promote/demote/Kick...Only.
    There are few French in the game. When a new player accept to talk on Global, we (5*Veteran from TR) have to explain the game, translate all. We spend time a lot and when (s)he stay active..95% will leave the game after 1 week, (s)he join a clan and gain only...a Chat Clan.
    Give benefits (and more options) to leaders to motivate the troops...If i delete my clan, i am sure, 90% of my clan mate will stop the game after 1 month or less.

Bonne fin de semaine - Have a nice week end

Quote Originally Posted by Dogo View Post
    Hi OrientSoul,

Thanks for your long answer. Next game, i'll create 3 differents post "Gold" - "DP" - "Clan"

It's not frustrations, i am a First Player, it's Justice for New Players. Limited promotions, why not, but only Thunder Run gamer, knew, there is a new game. Never mind, you manage gold and right, no need Gold to Upgrade Base, just need time and strategy.

"may still have the opportunity to earn gold if their accounts were created during the promotional period". My Player ID is under "1210" and i don't earn gold It's ok, i wasn't active enough and i prefer Gold for all, not only for First Players.

"The important thing for me is to get to an active clan with great players since the game is definitely designed to be played with a clan". Help us to build a real clan. Leader, you can promote/demote/Kick...Only.
    There are few French in the game. When a new player accept to talk on Global, we (5*Veteran from TR) have to explain the game, translate all. We spend time a lot and when (s)he stay active..95% will leave the game after 1 week, (s)he join a clan and gain only...a Chat Clan.
    Give benefits (and more options) to leaders to motivate the troops...If i delete my clan, i am sure, 90% of my clan mate will stop the game after 1 month or less.

Bonne fin de semaine - Have a nice week end
    +1

Yeah I myself need to go to an active clan myself before i get rekt on a daily basis...aw!! Since there are a lot of veteran players and great player in Days of Valor most of the current active players are indeed very much knowledgeable in the game.

I am pretty sure that the Days of Valor Team already has planned some great events and other stuff ahead on the game. For now Lets just enjoy defending our base (or should I say that to myself only) ^^,

Thanks for the feedback on Days of Valor. As our newest title, we're still adding more content and features, especially since it's a nice way to start over with a clean slate from Thunder Run.

We're working on ways to reduce the ability of players to benefit from "buddy bubbling". For one, there's an upcoming event in Battlefront Mars where the PvE map bases will offer a powerful weapon-range aura that breaks when you receive damage protection. By giving a large benefit to players who avoid buddy bubbling, we hope to reduce the use of that tactic. If this test is successful, we'll move it over to TR/DV.

As for auto-refreshing, the CAPTCHA code we added a few months back seems to be doing an OK job of shutting this down. (players who use auto-refreshers fail the CAPTCHA checks and are eventually relocated into Prison when they fail too many). You are welcome to send in a Contact Support ticket for any suspected auto-refresher - the Customer Support team has the ability to check and make sure the code is working for a particular player.

I'll pass along the suggestion of more Clan-wide benefits to the design team.