Thread: auto clickers

auto clickers

ok it looks to me as if the auto clickers have arrived....any plans to combat this and if caught what would the punishment be.....?...account closure i hope

By autoclickers you mean to collect resources?

There is little point (maybe a SMALL strategic one by having all resources in storage) unless you are in early game. I rarely have full factories and I don't play that often.

Hi all - We have an anti-bot CAPTCHA system that is designed to stop players from using scripts/bots to play the game without manual interaction. It takes some time to kick in, but it should pick up anyone using these tools. If you suspect a player of using an auto-clicker/refresh bot, please send us their player ID via the Contact Support link so we can double-check.
    Last edited by bh-dan; 12-14-2015 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Hi all - We have an anti-bot CAPTCHA system that is designed to stop players from using scripts/bots to play the game without manual interaction. It takes some time to kick in, but it should pick up anyone using these tools. If you suspect a player of using an auto-clicker/refresh bot, please send us their player ID via the Contact Support link so we can double-check.
    Thanks Dan. I often think devs/reps are never here, nice to see some, even if just lurking ;-P