Thread: Maybe change the clan tournament?

Maybe change the clan tournament?

It is pretty obvious that the same three clans win every week, with few exceptions. As the reward is gold, it is unlikely this will change anytime soon.

Perhaps start having rewards for something else, that other people have a chance of winning?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix666 View Post
    It is pretty obvious that the same three clans win every week, with few exceptions. As the reward is gold, it is unlikely this will change anytime soon.

Perhaps start having rewards for something else, that other people have a chance of winning?
    or you can build up your clan like the top 3 did and be competitive... build up your bases and troops as well so you can go for the gold each week

Quote Originally Posted by shaferonef View Post
    or you can build up your clan like the top 3 did and be competitive... build up your bases and troops as well so you can go for the gold each week
    You don't seem to understand the concept of being able to use the winnings to make it easier to win next time. Once you have won enough times, the gold you get allows you to get further and further ahead, until you can't lose anymore. Exactly like what has happened, have a look at the history of who has won.

EDIT: Spelling.

i know the concept, i am in one of those top 3 alliance's you are whining about... let me guess you spend most your time in global flapping your gums like most people do, instead of looting and building your base...that seems to be a big factor ...have a look and see! you hardly ever see an top 3 alliance in global talking trash, because they are to busy looting and making their base's tough... we started just like everyone else at the bottom and worked are way to the top 3..

edit: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by shaferonef View Post
    i know the concept, i am in one of those top 3 alliance's you are whining about... let me guess you spend most your time in global flapping your gums like most people do, instead of looting and building your base...that seems to be a big factor ...have a look and see! you hardly ever see an top 3 alliance in global talking trash, because they are to busy looting and making their base's tough... we started just like everyone else at the bottom and worked are way to the top 3..

edit: spelling
    Nope. You are wrong on so many points. I don't "flap my gums" as I a) have teeth and b) don't deal well with arrogant idiot trolls, so I don't look in the main chat often. There are sometimes reasonable people there, but usually your type, so I am not interested.
    You can easily spend time "flapping your gums" in global and still be the best there is, you simply need time management. I am not sure how well you know the game, you MAY have noticed that there is a training time? Did your parents introduce you to the concept of "work first, play later"?
    Speaking of work, I actually do that, rather than sit at home in my mum's basement. This game is an occasional distraction, so therefore I can't compete. Although that did give me an idea that they can keep the "1337" happy grinding away (you know grinding is a sign of mental illness, right?) as well as casual players and I should have suggested an additional method, rather than changing the current one. Something good DID come from your uninformed rant.
    You started at the bottom did you? That's nice. Now the people that are starting at the bottom don't have the same chance as you. They can not catch up, for the reasons outlined above.

You may also want to use capitals (avoid all caps) to at least give the impression that you are not 12.

Take it easy guys, I'd prefer to further the discussion without the insults to each other. Both have points and there is no need for extra words. As for each points I well share my own views about it.

Take note this are my opinion base on the way I experienced in the game.

1. The tournament is actually attainable by any other clans, It is just that most players get discourage and perhaps does not understand how the trophy system works. A low level player can top the ranks in trophy count no doubt about it. This was already been done in the game before too. They most important thing in tournaments is that the most active clans with the most active players will win it. (If any of you wants to discuss this I'm open to elaborate further)

2. Most definitely there will be additional content that will be added later. The trophy tournament is just one of those in my personal opinion.

I don't want to close this thread since I do believe there is a great discussion ahead but if the extra comments continues I will not hesitate.
    Last edited by bh-alan; 11-15-2015 at 09:33 AM.

Also would like a change ,its the same old same old every week...how about something new for once..

Quote Originally Posted by OrientSoul View Post
    Take it easy guys, I'd prefer to further the discussion without the insults to each other. Both have points and there is no need for extra words. As for each points I well share my own views about it.

Take note this are my opinion base on the way I experienced in the game.

1. The tournament is actually attainable by any other clans, It is just that most players get discourage and perhaps does not understand how the trophy system works. A low level player can top the ranks in trophy count no doubt about it. This was already been done in the game before too. They most important thing in tournaments is that the most active clans with the most active players will win it. (If any of you wants to discuss this I'm open to elaborate further)

2. Most definitely there will be additional content that will be added later. The trophy tournament is just one of those in my personal opinion.

I don't want to close this thread since I do believe there is a great discussion ahead but if the extra comments continues I will not hesitate.

That simply is not true. The tournament is not attainable by any clan. It is ruled by the who you know,and mega players like myself (those that are level say...54 ish or more ) who are nearly maxed out. It is also ruled by the come at the last min add ons. Thats who u know part.....its not run by who earned the most that week (even if that was the case mega players would just drop points and earn em back quicker then anyone else ...) unless you find away of evening the field. Like counting the lost points then you suffer from the bigger players not having the same abilities to earn points as lesser players... To say any clan can win is a simply WRONG on many levels.

You are clearly out of touch with the game,as it seems many staff have become, This is in part due to the new game <or same game new title > that was released not to long ago....focus on the new one, leave the old to wither away...<see mars ,see war stars...so on.....>

The history of the clan tournament speaks for itself. It is indeed, with very little variation the same players and alliances each week. Only one low level player has ever topped the ranks, and alliances which once stood in the top 3 and are no longer there, you will see many of those players in the current top 3 alliances. While the will of the players is the main factor which got them there, the gold certainly helps them progress faster, staying ahead of the pack. I will agree with players becoming discouraged, that is no doubt a result which often occurs in base to base combat games that never progress into more. Many of us here, have been bored by other such games and quit those games. We ended up here in search of new entertainment with hope that this gaming company will be different from the others and listen to what it's players want. I am still here playing, because I still have hope for this.

This is a game which will only go as far, and last as long as its creators wish it to do so. There are very good solutions that will keep the players online, bring new players, and give great profit to spin punch. A map where alliances are rated by the sum of their members total value of land ownership, and all players can fight over that land is an excellent solution. This would mean limitless battles and the ability to aggressively seek out and attack any alliance or player anyone wishes. One of many possible solutions which would certainly liven things up and even the playing field for all players.