Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SpinPunch is getting a new name - Introducing Battlehouse!

Administrator

SpinPunch is getting a new name - Introducing Battlehouse!

Dear Player Community and Friends,

Today, we are excited to announce a big change to the company brand. SpinPunch will now become Battlehouse. This name embodies who we are as an organization, and is a salute to the passion and dedication of our players who have helped shape the company and Community that we are today.

So what does this mean for you, the Player Community? It will be business as usual, and all Battlehouse (formerly SpinPunch) games will continue on their current path of development and operation. We have a lot of exciting plans upcoming for our current suite of games, and potential new games that we can’t wait to share with you all under our new company banner. Over the course of the next few weeks, we’ll be gradually shifting all references of SpinPunch to Battlehouse, and we appreciate your patience throughout this transition.

Our games and players are and always will be the heart and soul of our organization, and we are committed to continually pushing the limits of where we can take online gaming together.

Thank you all for your continued support, and Good Hunting!

The Battlehouse Team
    Last edited by bh-cameron; 12-10-2015 at 08:14 PM.

the heart n soul good guys are getting fed up with people running scripts to catch battalions you need to drop employees on map random and watch the fight progression I have the fastest comp made and still can't catch any of there battalions.. you really are gonna lose my whole clan and many others who coin if this is not changed.. I'm talking to all my friends in to doing this people don't like coin then don't play but we know how this game keeps going it's dollars and we my clan and friend clan spend a pile... so if we stop revenue goes down.. Andy menzl . OCB clan

It is now 3 months later. The cheaters in the MI6 and international clans are using cheat scripts. The Battlehouse-Spinpunch policy on script cheating only applies to players who use scripts when they are not actively using their keyboards. After 3+ years as part of the "heart and soul" of this game, I am done putting up with the institutionalized theft-by-proxy that Battlehouse has engaged in. The demands for Battlehouse/Spinpunch to investigate and engage the identified cheaters have been ignored. The cheating has increased to the point that these games have become unplayable. We have been cheated.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    It is now 3 months later. The cheaters in the MI6 and international clans are using cheat scripts. The Battlehouse-Spinpunch policy on script cheating only applies to players who use scripts when they are not actively using their keyboards. After 3+ years as part of the "heart and soul" of this game, I am done putting up with the institutionalized theft-by-proxy that Battlehouse has engaged in. The demands for Battlehouse/Spinpunch to investigate and engage the identified cheaters have been ignored. The cheating has increased to the point that these games have become unplayable. We have been cheated.
    Hi Fang! Please submit a report to the Customer Support team if you haven't done so already! All accusations of cheating are thoroughly investigated and actioned upon once proof of said cheating can be acquired.

I would suggest that you play one base at a time that way your not running your computer at max and it will stop lagging so much.

Thank you Cameron, I have submitted reports and evidence of extremely suspicious activities. It is worth noting that a few hours after your response, your post was followed by stalking, abusive behavior of one player who has engaged in such activity in the past, and in violation of the terms of this forum dealing with "2.) Courtesy & Respect
    Please do not: Incite personal attacks on SpinPunch or other players."

I have submitted game chat logs of this player making in-game abusive and harassing comments regarding screenshots of the above forum comments.
    Last edited by Fang; 05-18-2017 at 03:28 PM.

Administrator
    Thank you Cameron, I have submitted reports and evidence of extremely suspicious activities. It is worth noting that a few hours after your response, your post was followed by stalking, abusive behavior of one player who has engaged in such activity in the past, and in violation of the terms of this forum dealing with "2.) Courtesy & Respect

I have submitted game chat logs of this player making in-game abusive and harassing comments regarding screenshots of the above forum comments.
    Thanks Fang! I'll check in with the support team about this.

You might suggest many things - none of them relevant to the issue at hand. I don't play more than one base. My system, browser and buffers are optimized, but the script cheats render all that irrelevant.

So Fang you reported me lol. for doing the same thing you and andy and devine and all your clan do. lol omg you are cute. you cry because your called a name and you call people names you bait people into saying things then you report them, your mainly upset because i own your attempt at racism against me, i took you power over me it was easy ive been called worse by better im not thinskinned lol, and really Eurohawk is a lot nicer then halfbreed dont you think lol you reap what you sow id say suck it up buttercup. and as for your statement that you dont play with more then one base i call BS ive seen you on fang, fangbang and fred simultaneously. using more then one browser at a time can and usually does cause lag. im sure Cameron will agree with that. so stop crying about cheats and stop abusing people you are neither the heart or the sole of this game it is a group effort by all of us

Lightbulb A Valuable Introduction for New Players

Quote Originally Posted by nolan View Post
    So Fang you reported me lol. for doing the same thing you and andy and devine and all your clan do. lol omg you are cute. you cry ... you bait people into saying things ... i own your attempt at racism against me, i took you power .. im not thinskinned lol, and really Eurohawk is a lot nicer then halfbreed dont you think lol you reap what you sow id say suck it up buttercup... using more then one browser ... im sure Cameron will agree with that. so stop crying about cheats a... you are neither the heart or the sole of this game it is a group effort by all of us
    Thank you Cameron.

A valuable lesson for anyone considering these "games"...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast