Thread: GUIDE: Upgrading Leaders to L2/L3

Administrator

GUIDE: Upgrading Leaders to L2/L3

Guide to Upgrading Your Leaders to L2 and L3

Upgrade your Alpha and Bravo Force leaders to Level 3 to gain increased bonuses, like persistent security teams that defend your base even after an attacker retreats. Level 3 versions of other leaders are also coming soon.

1.) First, upgrade the leader training tech in the leader academy.

• All requirements must be met. (e.g. Alpha Force L3 training requires an L5 Leader Academy):

2.) To create an L2 leader, you need 2 identical copies of the L1 leader in your Warehouse (same level and name). To create one L3 leader, you need two identical copies of that L2 leader in your Warehouse. So, in total, you'll need four copies of the L1 Leader to create one L3 Leader. (note: the Event Prizes store only allows purchasing two at a time, so if you're starting from scratch, make a single L2 leader first, then go back to the store and get 2x more L1 leaders and make the second L2 leader).

3.) In the leader barracks, scroll all the way to the right to find the L2/L3 Training options for that leader Force.

• All the requirements must be green. (e.g. CSM Brooks L3 requires 2.4k hardware):

• Click the icon to start upgrading:

Planned release dates for additional Level 3 leaders:
    1. Feb 11th: Charlie and Delta Forces
    2. Feb 25th: Echo and Fox Forces
    3. Mar 10th: Golf and Hotel Forces
    4. Mar 24th: India and Juliette Forces
    5. Apr 7th: Kilo and Lima Forces
    Last edited by bh-cameron; 02-03-2016 at 11:21 PM.

I'm 70 years old,,hope I can get these leaders upgraded before I kick the bucket.

items need to be stored in the warehouse( I do not understand it?)

How to become a leader level Barrack?

Quote Originally Posted by Vuqar View Post
    items need to be stored in the warehouse( I do not understand it?)
    Since you need two leaders, once you got the second leader you will need to get your first leader from where you deployed it (ie., from your turret) to your warehouse before you can go ahead and somewhat combine them for it to upgrade and be trained as a higher level leader. Both required leaders should be on your warehouse first,

Quote Originally Posted by Vuqar View Post
    How to become a leader level Barrack?
    I presume you are referring to the Leader Barracks building? (correct me if I'm wrong here). You can build this building along with the Leader Academy building. The Leader Barracks building is where you can train your leaders and on the Leader Academy is where you can research them for you to be able to train them.

Too complicated. Kinda like weapons. You have to pay more than once for an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob.567 View Post
    Too complicated.
    Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob.567 View Post
    You have to pay more than once for an upgrade.
    Upgrading once would make it all too boring really quickly, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    Not really.

Upgrading once would make it all too boring really quickly, don't you think?
    Agreed upgrading leaders is too complicated and time consuming and just a sheer waste of res.

As for weapons all games like this have upgrade-able base weapons and yes & no, easily maxing things out can be boring but that just means you can spend more time attacking people, 1 problem with TR is that it takes months if not years to max out upgrades and that is where alot of people get frustrated and quit playing.