Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GUIDE: Upgrading Leaders to L2 and above

Quote Originally Posted by Bob.567 View Post
    I'm not even trying. Too damn confusing. Gimme a break.
    How is this confusing?

You can purchase L1 leaders with ONP and sometimes hardware. A few are awarded during certain single player campaigns.

Upgrade your Leader Academy and research the different Security Teams. This will let you train them to higher levels in the Leader Barracks.

If you purchase two L1 leaders (as example: Brooks from Alpha Team), store both in your ware house and train them to one Brooks L2 leader.

If you purchase another two Brooks L1 leaders, store both in your ware house and train them to one Brooks L2 leader. Now you have two Brooks L2 leaders.

These two Brooks L2 leaders can be trained to L3.

Rinse, repeat for L4.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.576 View Post
    i have all lvl 3 leaders now i have lvl 4 but i got 2 more badats to train and it wont let me i have 1 in tower 2 in warehouse how do i get it to go to lvl 4
    Hi Ron - there was a bug for the first ~24 hours after release where the Store wouldn't let you obtain another L1 leader after you trained your first L3. This is fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by bob47 View Post
    I'm 70 years old,,hope I can get these leaders upgraded before I kick the bucket.
    why is it that we do lvl 4 on leaders in echo and fox trot but have to wait to finish it as there is 1 leader from both missing why cant they all be done at same time

why is it that we do lvl 4 on leaders in echo and fox trot but have to wait to finish it as there is 1 leader from both missing why cant they all be done at same time
    see above message last time i asked you said it was a bug in the store and its fixed now but its not there is 2 missing for echo and foxtrot 1 of each again

see above message last time i asked you said it was a bug in the store and its fixed now but its not there is 2 missing for echo and foxtrot 1 of each again
    That particular aspect is not a bug. All Leader sets are intentionally split to require 1 or 2 which must be purchased on alternate weeks with Hardware as opposed to ONP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12