Thread: Level 4 leaders

Level 4 leaders

I'm sorry, but i just think that having to buy 4 more of each leader and then go through all the upgrading process......ALL OVER AGAIN......is complete bullshit! Why is it that this game keeps looking for different ways to punish the older, stronger players? First the stupid shark tank levels, and now this lvl 4 leader BS. I understand they should be expensive but for Gods sake, we shouldn't have to do ALL our leaders all over again. Come on BH, get your shit together, people are leaving in droves.

Banned
    The fact that you are an older, stronger player is exactly why you are being punished, anyway they have to [edit] us over somehow and L4 leaders is just another way of doing that same with the blast and mine shields and boosting the stats of event base units by 50% or more making them newar impossible to do without suffering serious losses per base.

why is it that you have to wait to finish lvl 4 in echoand foxtrot can do all but 1 in each y not make it so you can finish it when its with rest of unit do all at once
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.576 View Post
    why is it that you have to wait to finish lvl 4 in echoand foxtrot can do all but 1 in each y not make it so you can finish it when its with rest of unit do all at once
    ]
    Because they want to force you to play every week to complete the teams. The missing leaders on ONP week are available the next week during the HW event.