Thread: Warehouse slots

Warehouse slots

Slots in the warehouse are limited to 50 for any given kind of missile. When more than 50 are being stored in the warehouse, a second slot is utilized - so far so good, but when I start using the missiles, it does not use the missiles from the slot with the fewest missiles first, but from the slot with 50, thus leaving 2 slots used that are not filled completely.

Last edited by Bastian; 02-29-2016 at 10:48 PM.

Good point Dan, I'll pass this on to the team.

Fixed broken link to image.

I really really really wish we could sort inventory to avoid having to scroll past all the junk to activate missiles from the hotbar.

I agree. The "sorting" right now is: Missiles first, then boosts. Not good when I need to use an EMP missile and have to click-scroll 4-5 times to get to a JDAM missile within 2 seconds and aim at a target.

Ya, sometime down the line I'd like to see us implement drag-and-drop with inventory slots, plus a "restack" button to consolidate less-than-full stacks together to save slots .

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Ya, sometime down the line I'd like to see us implement drag-and-drop with inventory slots, plus a "restack" button to consolidate less-than-full stacks together to save slots .
    That would be nice.