Thread: Official Patch Notes Recent game updates: July 9, 2016:(good start but)

Official Patch Notes Recent game updates: July 9, 2016:(good start but)

A lot of people want to see it go one more step....something like 10% 1st jump,20% 2nd jump and 30% 3rd jump with in <a to be figure out> amount of time....I suggest per 2 weeks....so if u jump once in two weeks its only 10%...if u jump 2x in two weeks it will cost you another 20%.....and 3 x in two weeks a huge additional 30%...

Or as someone suggested just now in global chat, 10% to leave and 10% to join
    Last edited by Robert Pierce; 07-14-2016 at 01:33 AM.

Thank you for the feedback on this, Robert! I'll be sure to pass this along.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pierce View Post
    A lot of people want to see it go one more step....something like 10% 1st jump,20% 2nd jump and 30% 3rd jump with in <a to be figure out> amount of time....I suggest per 2 weeks....so if u jump once in two weeks its only 10%...if u jump 2x in two weeks it will cost you another 20%.....and 3 x in two weeks a huge additional 30%...

Or as someone suggested just now in global chat, 10% to leave and 10% to join
    This seems like a good idea to me. Too many people only join clans to get gold and then leave. Only fair that the worst offenders get the harshest punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Katze View Post
    This seems like a good idea to me. Too many people only join clans to get gold and then leave. Only fair that the worst offenders get the harshest punishment.
    I couldn't agree more. +1

Hello, I have defeated many a catapult tower, yet the quest remains on the list to be done. Can you please delete this and give the reward? Thank you ! Player Ralf27, ID 1413958

Also, I am not receiving the daily free troops from the FB game page. Thank you !