Thread: 1 trophy

1 trophy

I have just clicked thru 500 (yes 500) bases and didnt get one base that offers more than one trophy for victory. WOW ! What does one have to do to get more trophies per attack ?

It scales with the difference between your trophy count and theirs. Where are you on the leaderboard?

My base is Castle level 6 , 1176 trophies , 332th on leadebord.

so....no answer no nothing, thanks Battlehouse for all interest, these forums are a
    Last edited by bh-alan; 09-07-2016 at 05:48 AM.

To clarify regarding potential trophy reward, I have here a simple example since it is dependent on the difference of your trophies and the other player (you attacked or attacking you)

Example 1: You have 1000 trophy and you attack a player having 100 trophy then most probably you will get only 1 trophy for the reward as the difference between your trophy count is great.

Example 2: You have 1000 trophy and you attack a player having 2000 trophy then most probably you will get the maximum trophy reward.

Example 3: You have 1000 trophy and you attack a player having 1100 trophy then you will most probably get the normal trophy reward as the difference of your trophy count is not that significant.

Take note that the trophy reward is relative to the attackers trophy.

think he mean its crazy klicking 500 times too try find 1 for more tropies so you need change the attack too tropiecount not on castel lvl

m
    y trophy count stop gaining 3 days ago stop at 368

Quote Originally Posted by Harry.711 View Post
    m
    y trophy count stop gaining 3 days ago stop at 368
    Have you reported this to the support team? Feel free to send me a private message.

Currently looking for wood and not trophies, have 1 or 2 turrets left to max and then all the wood goes on the walls, would not waste my time clicking 10 let alone 500 castles to get more trophies