Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please remove more maps and bring the anti alt maps in

Angry please remove more maps and bring the anti alt maps in

This needs to be done ASAP, the alts game is killing War Star...

Thank you for the reminder. We'll be having a discussion shortly with the design team on updating the regional maps for the sci-fi titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Thank you for the reminder. We'll be having a discussion shortly with the design team on updating the regional maps for the sci-fi titles.
    What does that gotta do with making more anti alt maps?

Cool Why alts suck and why all maps should be no-alt maps

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Wolf2161 View Post
    This needs to be done ASAP, the alts game is killing War Star...
    Perfectly said. Thing is, there are so many alts from the 3rd world players that would force many of them to lose more than 20 alts. Entire clans like BAR, UN1 and MI6 would simply disappear into 1 player on each map.

Thing is - EVERY map should be no-alt maps. Players like Sakib admit to playing as many as 5 screens at once. He has used 3 alts at the same time in the same batt battle. When Spinpunch was asked if this was "alt abuse" their only answer is that "alts are allowed".

Yes - it is killing the game.

and yet you use alts fang fred pussyriot fangbang not to mention the account sharing ocb hns jje mim rim does lol seriously if you going to cast stones make sure your not in a glass house lol spin knows who has alts and who doesnt as alts are not against the rules why are you so upset no one cares that you use them. and exactly what is a 3rd world country i find that rather insulting to say the least. do you feel any country but the usa is 3rd world? or is it that any country that has internet and its people play this game kicking your butt is 3rd world lol i for one am tired of your racist better then thow crying BS and you should be thankful Spin allows your yap to keep going

Thumbs up

I am requesting that the previous Nolan post be removed for libelous commentary.

This is against the Terms and Conditions and I am requesting that Nolan's slanderous commentary is cause for removal from these Forums.

This isn't just "mudslinging" as Cameron would say - this is libel.

Libelous commentary? i asked a question after all you did say "3rd world players" i assumed they came from countries or were you meaning planets lol

Thumbs up

Calling someone "racist" in a game is libelous and a personal attack - read the Rules of Conduct for the Forum. This is no different than your repeated attack on a black player as "Jerrycurl". Or your BAR player Gasoline (your alt "Vasoline John") badgering a Hispanic player (Juan) with repeated comments about swimming home to the US over the Rio Grande with questions like "was the water cold" (very thinly disguised race baiting for "wetback" insult directed at Mexican immigrants).

The name of your purported "native american" clan as "Apple" is itself racist among Native Americans: red on the outside white on the inside.

BAR = Bad Apple Retaliation. I can understand your fixation on self-loathing racism because of your issues there.

Chill. This is a fantasy toon game. Stop calling everyone else racist. Stop the racist comments and race-baiting. It is bullying.

When you and your clan members do that, it isn't hard to figure out why.

lol well when you consider it was david JJE that named our clan by calling us the Bad Apples of the game. you have really reached for your interpretation of our name lol and omg get over it i had no idea jerry was African American and i apologized to jerry for my unintentional insult i was simply making fun of his name he accepted that. as for gasoline i have no control over others game play that would be up to spin to take care of. stop crying you lost your war on 107 you suck at the game your alliance fell apart simple as that. ether stop using autorefresh on your alts and hit a base or quit the game no one can sit under a bubble as long as you have fred/fang/fangbang/pussyriot now have a good day

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nolan View Post
    i had no idea jerry was African American and i apologized to jerry for my unintentional insult i was simply making fun of his name
    HIs name isn't "jerry" and you know he is African American. You continued to insult him until reports were sent to Spin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast