Thread: War Star Empire Base Design Contest

War Star Empire Base Design Contest

Want to win a FREE blueprint?

Post a screenshot of your best defensive base design (along with your in-game name and Player ID) as a comment on this thread to be entered into a drawing to receive a free blueprint of your choosing.

Finalists that showcase the most effective defensive base design tactics in their screenshot will be selected by our Community Team and announced in this thread on Thursday, December 15th. From there, a poll will be created where you, the members of the Battlehouse Community, will vote on who you feel deserves to take home the Grand Prize!

Good hunting, Commanders!

PS: For instructions on how to post a screenshot to this forum, refer to this guide.
    Last edited by bh-cameron; 12-09-2016 at 12:02 AM.

-Sample Entry-

Name: Mr. Skilling
    Player ID: 1111

My Base:

Want to win a FREE blueprint

Want to win a FREE blueprint

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post

Want to win a FREE blueprint?

Post a screenshot of your best defensive base design (along with your in-game name and Player ID) as a comment on this thread to be entered into a drawing to receive a free blueprint of your choosing.

Finalists that showcase the most effective defensive base design tactics in their screenshot will be selected by our Community Team and announced in this thread on Thursday, December 15th. From there, a poll will be created where you, the members of the Battlehouse Community, will vote on who you feel deserves to take home the Grand Prize!

Good hunting, Commanders!

PS: For instructions on how to post a screenshot to this forum, refer to this guide.

Mr. Laborem
    Played ID: 1080722

My Base:

screen.jpg

i opened the link but i cant/dont know how to post screen shot; dont see anything to help me do it; can u help

MG Stardust; ID 132268

Quote Originally Posted by Samraj View Post
    MG Stardust; ID 132268
    Hi Samraj!

Have you tried following the steps listed on this guide? If so, which step are you getting stuck on?

Hello Commanders! Since there was some confusion on how to post a screenshot to the forums, I'm allowing an additional 1 day before I close entries for our finals period. Best of luck!

Seeing as how we only received one valid submission for this contest, our winner by default is igorllaborem!

igorllaborem: Please check your private messages for more information on how to claim your prize.