Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Jump frequency

  1. #1
    Senior Member h0neybadger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    386

    Question Jump frequency

    Would it not make sense to enable more frequent jumps?

    I mean what you are trying to encourage is more player interaction so why not encourage that by allowing jumps say.. every three or 4 days rather than a week?

    jumping every day could work as you could jump in.. hit a map. .. then jump out.. and those you hit could jump and hit you then jump home but I think every 3 or 4
    days would probably help to develop more rivalries

    just a thought as many maps are barren of players
    Last edited by h0neybadger; 12-27-2016 at 11:38 PM.

  2. #2
    Administrator bh-cameron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by h0neybadger View Post
    Would it not make sense to enable more frequent jumps?

    I mean what you are trying to encourage is more player interaction so why not encourage that by allowing jumps say.. every three or 4 days rather than a week?

    jumping every day could work as you could jump in.. hit a map. .. then jump out.. and those you hit could jump and hit you then jump home but I think every 3 or 4
    days would probably help to develop more rivalries

    just a thought as many maps are barren of players
    Thank you for the feedback here, h0neybadger!

    You're right in that the reasoning behind having a cooldown for map relocation is to prevent griefing exploits like jumping to a map to single out and attack a particular person, only to jump away to another map to escape them. That said, I don't see much harm in shortening the cooldown by as much as a few days, and will be sure to pass this suggestion along to the design team for you.

  3. #3
    heh heh heh he just want a get out of jail card. lol

  4. #4
    Senior Member h0neybadger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    386
    Any movement on this? or is it dead in the water?

  5. #5
    I play another "base defense" game......you get a transmitter type thing and there's other "worlds" you can go to kinda like other maps. You don't have to wait a week. but the number of open worlds increases as you level AND you have to hit "x" amount of bases before you skip maps to a different world.

  6. #6
    Administrator bh-cameron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by h0neybadger View Post
    Any movement on this? or is it dead in the water?
    Hi Honeybadge! The feedback was passed along, but unfortunately there hasn't been any movement yet. Sometimes these sort of suggestions can take some time before they can be properly prioritized and moved into the development cycle.

  7. #7
    Senior Member h0neybadger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by bh-cameron View Post
    Hi Honeybadge! The feedback was passed along, but unfortunately there hasn't been any movement yet. Sometimes these sort of suggestions can take some time before they can be properly prioritized and moved into the development cycle.
    Thank you for the follow up

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    55
    bro its about coins you can coin a jump is the only way or maybe send a hated staff a nasty letter im 100% sure they put you on a prison map for a few days then give you a jump free card. But I would not try that cause you never know big bubba might be on the same map. If you after 1 player heck just rent a alt from a friend and go get them likr I did with pinky he was on 209 but jump to 103 now. Bro if you make a suggestion to the design team on how to make more money they would jump on that idea.

  9. #9
    How about killing the non alt maps, more players who are high level are there meaning more wars and the other maps are more populated?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by h0neybadger View Post
    Would it not make sense to enable more frequent jumps?

    I mean what you are trying to encourage is more player interaction so why not encourage that by allowing jumps say.. every three or 4 days rather than a week?

    jumping every day could work as you could jump in.. hit a map. .. then jump out.. and those you hit could jump and hit you then jump home but I think every 3 or 4
    days would probably help to develop more rivalries

    just a thought as many maps are barren of players
    This would only encourage the coward players who love hitting people cleaning out their resources and then jumping to another map to avoid retribution by that player or a member of their clan, personally I think if you want to create more rivalry between players reduce the number of maps that way there is less vacant space per map and delete players that not logged in for say 3 months or more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •