Thread: Why would anyone play this game let alone coin?

Angry Why would anyone play this game let alone coin?

I'm using a $3,000 3.2GHZ I7 based computer and some of the time I play I am using google fiber internet service. A specific player gets my batt a full 2 seconds before his batt arrives. I know friends have sent in videos of him doing such. I understand there are many variables including where the server is, but none of this matters to me. If the best internet service and computers are somehow 2 seconds slower then another player, there is no point in playing this game.

Additionally This player and other players like him have 20 plus alts on the same map, I have zero chance of ever beating them no matter how much I coin. I mean seriously, how much coin do you think it would take to beat 3 players that have more then 60 bases on the same map? My question is, why does SP want the benefits of the game to flow to people that do not work ergo do not coin but have all the time in the world to make FB account after FB account? I have a security clearance as I work for the US gov and it can be revoked for things as minor as accessing FB against TOS, ie making alts, so of course I don't.

Is there a reason to play this game if unemployed children rule it no matter how many skills I have and no matter how much I coin?

Is there a reason to coin when unethical players can just make 20 alts and have repairs and production going 20x more then I can with my single lawful base?

Is there a reason to batt fight when a player gets you 2 seconds before you or anyone else sees him get to your batt and you are already using some of the fastest equipment and connection money can buy?

In connection test, all my stats are in the single or lower double digits. FR is 60 fps.

This means the game is not fun and angers me as I am at a terrible disadvantage since I do not cheat or violate FB TOS. Spending coin has virtually no effect when competing with players that have 20 bases on the same map.

Here is the big question, can anyone think of any reason I should continue to play this game? Can anyone think of a reason I should ever coin? Can anyone think of any reason I should ever recommend this game? Can anyone think of any reason I should not search for a game that rewards skill and or coin?

Lastly, can anyone think of why this game is set up to reward players that have no jobs and therefore no money and regularly threaten to crash the server so no one can play, like the players I fight whom everyone knows who are, regularly threaten?

even the alt free maps are full of alts, reported 2 alts in the same clan as they even have the same profile photo

support have to catch them logging off one and onto the other

spent a max of £10, prefer project genom, world of warships and tanks

this is a quick time fill

there are hardly no bases on the maps anymore worth hitting, mostly worthless computer generated and quarries everywhere. you can wipe the the map in less than 2hrs and then you have to wait 7 days, Players need a reason to play... Epic mission give nothing of use, need special level upgrades... need to make bases harder.... all bases are too easy to wipe out...

dont cry joel you have 15 alts in MAC

JEOL dont cry because you have also big cheatrs in your side Rex and dyar using hidden battalion in the map then thy got battalion and in the same time thy called outhr battalion , you have also 20 alts in MAC and SDA

.2GHZ I7 based computer and some of the time I play I am using google fiber internet service. A specific player gets my batt a full 2 seconds before his batt arrives. I know friends have sent in videos of him doing such. I understand there are many variables including where the server is, but none of this matters to me. If the best internet service and computers are somehow 2 seconds slower then another player, there is no point in playing this game.

Additionally This player and other players like him have 20 plus alts on the same map, I have zero chance of ever beating them no matter how much I coin. I mean seriously, how much coin do you think it would take to beat 3 players that have more then 60 bases on the same map? My question is, why does SP want the benefits of the game to flow to people that do not work ergo do not coin but have all the time in the world to make FB account after FB account? I have a security clearance as I work for the US gov and it can be revoked for things as minor as accessing FB against TOS, ie making alts, so of course I don't.

Is there a reason to play this game if unemployed children rule it no matter how many skills I have and no matter how much I coin?

Is there a reason to coin when unethical players can just make 20 alts and have repairs and production going 20x more then I can with my single lawful base?

Is there a reason to batt fight when a player gets you 2 seconds before you or anyone else sees him get to your batt and you are already using some of the fastest equipment and connection money can buy?

In connection test, all my stats are in the single or lower double digits. FR is 60 fps.

This means the game is not fun and angers me as I am at a terrible disadvantage since I do not cheat or violate FB TOS. Spending coin has virtually no effect when competing with players that have 20 bases on the same map.

Here is the big question, can anyone think of any reason I should continue to play this game? Can anyone think of a reason I should ever coin? Can anyone think of any reason I should ever recommend this game? Can anyone think of any reason I should not search for a game that rewards skill and or coin?

Lastly, can anyone think of why this game is set up to reward players that have no jobs and therefore no money and regularly threaten to crash the server so no one can play, like the players I fight whom everyone knows who are, regularly threaten?[/QUOTE]