Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thunder Run Battle Replay Contest

Administrator

Thunder Run Battle Replay Contest

Want to win a FREE Unit or Turret Blueprint of your choosing?

Post a link to your most action-packed Battle Replay as a comment on this thread no later than Friday, February 17th at 17:00 GMT to become eligible to receive a free blueprint of your choosing.

The player who showcases the most entertaining and action-packed Battle Replay will be selected by our Community Team and announced on the forums on Friday, February 24th. From there, a member of our Community Team will reach out to you on the forums with more instructions on how to claim your prize. The winning Battle Replay may also be selected to become a featured video on our Battlehouse social media pages.

Good hunting, Commanders!

NOTE: To post a Battle Replay link, click the “B” icon at the top of your game to open your “Battle Log”, click “View Log” next to the battle you want to share, followed by “View Replay”. Once the replay loads, click the “Get Link” button and paste the link to your desired social media platform (see Forums, Facebook, or Twitter links above).

Last edited by meatalikana; 02-17-2017 at 08:41 PM.

Administrator
    Submission deadline has been extended by one week until February 24th, 2017!

Yet another joke of a contest.

Quote Originally Posted by VonBraunsky View Post
    Yet another joke of a contest.
    How so? [10 character minimum bullshit]

Post a link to your most action-packed Battle Replay as a comment on this thread no later than Friday, February 17th at 17:00 GMT to become eligible to receive a free blueprint of your choosing.

Most people don't bother having base defenders and those that do often get wiped out very easily by high end or very powerful units and the attackers tease out a few defending units at a time and kill them, they even do the same thing attacking batts out on the map because they are either scared of or hate losing units or the hate the cost of repairing high end units, anyway how are you going to stop people using their alts as the target or someone setting up batts to get hit to help a friend win.

Example A) If I had an alt I fill a batt with units I know I can beat with units from my main acct, then stick my alts batt at a random place on map and then use a batt from my main acct to hit my alts batt and have a full on battle like you want us to have.

Example B) I decide to help a friend from another clan win by doing same as example A I create a batt, fill it with units that I know the other player can destroy, place it randomly on map or even have tit outside my base as a barrier as most people do, then the other person comes along hits and destroys my batt in a full on assault and posts battle link in here.

P.S. I bet people who had managed to get the elite rifleman did the same thing in the contest you had for that.

Very beautiful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast