Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: auto-attack back

auto-attack back

Hi,
    We respect you and respect the laws of the game. But you have removed auto-attack from the game according to the desire of some players and neglected us . We can not accept that. So We ask you to return it. Otherwise actually we will stop playing again.
    Thank you for your understanding

The game is so much better without the Auto-Resolve option. Now you must be a skilled player that actually knows how to fight or you will lose. Auto-resolve was for the people that didnt know how to win. A script should not be implemented that determines the outcome of a battle due to a players units levels, types, and stats. That is unfair to some lower level players whop can kill batts of higher level players now. I have seen a level 24 kill a batt of a level 39 player in a fight because of their own level of skill. There is no way to auto resolve the tactics used in batt fights due to a script not being an actual player controlling the units. Even is some people quit the game due to it being gone, it would be a greater number of players quitting if it is brought back. Ive played on all maps and do perfectly fine in batt fights now. People i couldnt win against in auto resolve times, i now can beat hands down with out it. So much happier now its gone.

Thank you so much for eliminating auto-resolve. It makes the game so much more enjoyable when player skills count!!!!

auto resolve is for softy's keep it away we played without for a long time , thanks DnD
    Last edited by down-n-dirty; 03-17-2017 at 05:06 AM.

auto resolve is a cheat used by higher level player , and should not be allowed. all should have an even chance on a fair and level playing field

Quote Originally Posted by Lotfy View Post
    Most of us in the map, 300 have multiple accounts in other maps, but we demand the return process of automatic attack in the map 300
    If you have multiple accounts on other maps then you are in violation of the no-alt policy and should be banned from the game

Pls remove this autosolve.now i happy to play this games everyday

Its not thrue! I am on map 300 and i dont want and lake auto click!

please remove auto-resolve. From here we can tell whose is skilled and unskilled player during batt fight...

The game is so much better without the Auto-Resolve option. Now you must be a skilled player that actually knows how to fight or you will lose. Auto-resolve was for the people that don't want to take the time to develop and implement a winning strategy. A script should not be implemented that determines the outcome of a battle due to a players' unit levels, types, and stats. It is an unfair advantage for higher level players. Lower level players don't stand a chance against it and they end up losing interest or getting so frustrated that they leave the game.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast