Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: auto-attack back

Exactly William. Well said. No auto resolve, it sucked.

No auto resolve plz. Big advantage to players with faster pc over normal players.

i say leave it off the ones crying for it back probably have no bat fighting skill so if they want to leave the game because of this feature is not turned on then that will show you they truly have no skill and should leave the game.

Ditto what Rickie said!

no auto resove

yes no sskill with auto resolve just let game like that no auto resolve

Dont Listen to those Kids and 12 years Old , we need back auto resolve Now if u dont do thats mean u are working with them ( working with sxo , gfy , ...etc ) , pls support teams we need back the Auto Resolve .

Quote Originally Posted by Ana nikom ga3 View Post
    Dont Listen to those Kids and 12 years Old , we need back auto resolve Now if u dont do thats mean u are working with them ( working with sxo , gfy , ...etc ) , pls support teams we need back the Auto Resolve .
    Why on earth would you possibly think the developers would be working with some clans and not others. Auto resolve was an added feature. It wasn't there when the game first started, and did absolutely nothing to enhance it either. In fact, people left by the droves when it was introduced in the first place. By removing it once again from the game, all it does is simply balance out the game between offense and defense.

As support message said ones they remove the auto-resolve , they said we removing this auto resolve temporarily, but as i see this is not temporarily this is All life , so i think that the support team lied to us , i dont think so , i know that some of support team someone is with u guys ( map 600 sxo clan / TDE clan/...etc) ; they steal playing unfair game . pls support team think about that .

Map 300 players need to stop crying about getting auto resolve back. The vote has been taken and the majority have spoken. No Auto-Resolve

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast