Thread: Gold and Gold deals is battlehouse showing favorites ?

Gold and Gold deals is battlehouse showing favorites ?

I am one of the guy's that does buy gold. For a few months now I have noticed some get a 75% discount while most are offer the same deal once or twice a week. Then it switches with event. As to some get the special deal of 75% while others do not. Now I sent a ticket in to battlehouse about this. hey the computer does this. I have friends in other clans and clan mates that have posted this deal. Now is this picking loser's and winners. Is it punishing some that see a problem in game and points it out?? I have made tickets several times on game issues and disagreed with a ban that was giving to me. But let racist remarks fly and do not punish the one making them. So I do wonder if Battlehouse is picking winners and losers with gold deals and making those that point things out horrible deals. It seems you can not get a straight answer from them. I do wonder if they will respond to this forum post??

PS those that buy gold pay for the game you play for free. So please do not be harsh. Beside that have a great day and have fun. GravyDave1

Lightbulb Never Pay Retail In or Out of Game

The 75% gold discount offer seems to appear if you don't pay retail for a period of time. If you are just starting, it seems to take forever before you get the offer. Best advice in and outside the game: NEVER PAY RETAIL.

I for one can say the gold offers and other offers are slim now. I keep getting he same offers each week no matter what option i choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles.283 View Post
    I for one can say the gold offers and other offers are slim now. I keep getting he same offers each week no matter what option i choose.
    Yep.. they are few and far between.. everytime I get the 75% off I buy it.. but dont see it very often

They should come up with a menu.. pay $XX and get too choose 1 from section A.. 2 from B... 3 from C.. and 1 From D (or some combination there of) and create your own gold package..

but for months we have asked them to look at things like Mines or being able to accumulate ONP, etc etc but they take forever..
    they teased us with a survey into believing the game may actually be moving forward but that stalled and nothing has been seen since.. in fact they took a leap backwards by coming up with the brilliant idea of the elite Kiowa (on Thunder Run) (for 1 Million ONP) you too could own them.

The game is digressing and youre probably right about people getting certain packages in accordance to what they normally buy.. I guess go a while without buying and you will soon see the 75% to entice you back

Good luck with the game..

signed
    A soon to be ex-player

That's ok, with so many alts now and so few players they really should close off about 3 maps and force out the alts. Plus they should do events once a month and not every damn week as only thing people want to do is farm event bases. I am about 5mil XP from lv60 and then if game doesn't take a turn for the better I am out after 6 years of TR and Valor. Btw, I am ShadowHunter

To make game fair they should offer everyone same gold offer at same time.