Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheats

Cheats

I have a guy that I have seen cheat many times and its hard to catch a video of him. I have seen him lock on someone 2 squares away before he is near them. And then also lock on someone while their batt is moving past him. Now tell me this is not cheating... Either its gets taken care of or there is no use in playing this game any more as others will be doing it. He has 2 other alts also that I have watched and he uses all 3 in unison. His number is 1269837. that is his main and if not dealt with I guess its ok for everyone to start using cheats. Seems like SP would rather ban people from chat than correcting these issues. Its ok to Cheat , but not say bad words????? REALLY?

El Oh El

How come there are no low level cheaters?

People is not getting banned because of what is said in chats, You get banned from chat for things that are said in chats, not from game. They are being banned for breaking TOS, and yes there is an old cheat that used to be used that has resurfaced.

i actually had a guy grab my batt while i was driving by. my destination was about 12 spots away and i did not try to stop and get him. I never said anything cause i figured it was a glitch or something but if there IS a cheat making this possible, they need to fix it.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper-10 View Post
    People is not getting banned because of what is said in chats, You get banned from chat for things that are said in chats, not from game. They are being banned for breaking TOS, and yes there is an old cheat that used to be used that has resurfaced.
    Hey Thumper! Can you private message me with more information regarding said cheat? Thanks!

To the original poster, or anyone else who suspects unfair play in-game: please submit a ticket to our Customer Support team with the suspect's Player ID and as much detail about said cheat as possible and our investigations team will look into the suspect. If any violations can be confirmed / proven, an offender will typically receive a warning and/or ban from the game.

bh-cameron, As i posted, i figured it was just a glitch but even if its not a glitch and somebody actually did find a cheat, you guys wont do anything about it. The standard reply is that "it only appears he grabbed your bat while till moving, this is due to his extremely fast internet service". I mean come on guys, you are posting battle replays from bojan and calling them "magnificent" when he is obviouly hitting an ally for reso. Who do you guys think your fooling?

Quote Originally Posted by apocolypse View Post
    you are posting battle replays from bojan and calling them "magnificent" when he is obviouly hitting an ally for reso. Who do you guys think your fooling?
    That's cause Bojan has big hands.

Quote Originally Posted by apocolypse View Post
    I mean come on guys, you are posting battle replays from bojan and calling them "magnificent"
    I haven't seen one replay from Bojan here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    I haven't seen one replay from Bojan here.
    https://www.facebook.com/plugins/vid...2F&show_text=1

It's a ... uhhh ... devastating ... video.

He needs the new unit just released to really win. It's a roflcopter.

giphy.jpg

Who cares? It's basically an advertisement video. It wasn't submitted in a contest or anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast