Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Event

Event

thanks for the event, but whats the point, they are suicide for all levels, and for what, well for me, a Stinger, hell, what do I want a Stinger for. as for the Sup to do my repairs, well thats a joke too, you can keep your event, thanks very much.

Sucker play event, designed for coiners only. Here's a screen shot of my rebuild times after doing one Silver level E Base on the map and 1 Silver level of the single player. 16hrs of rebuild time. Why didn't you put a Transmitter and Reserves bay and have sec teams come out of them too. The sec teams are maxed and you cannot max those units with a level 7-9 TOC. 10 level 53 turrets/towers on level 1 emplacements in the Silver level E Base on the map, how is that even possible. What are you even thinking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WatchUR6; 02-16-2017 at 07:34 PM.

Prizes are supposed to benefit everyone here. you guys have it set up so it only benefit players are their current level and in reality doesn't really benefit anyone at all in terms of getting stronger or growing. You say this is a free game, yet in order to do these event bases you have to coin to get anywhere. WHILE I CAN UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF ONLY BEING ABLE TO UNLOCK CERTAIN UNITS AT CERTAIN TOC LEVELS, IT IS IMPORTANT TO MAKE THE EVENTS EASY ENOUGH FOR EVERY PLAYER TO DO THESE BASES AND AT LEAST IF NOTHING ELSE BE ABLE TO OBTAIN EVERY BLUEPRINT AND STORE THEM IN THEIR WAREHOUSE REGARDLESS OF WHAT TOC LEVEL THEY ARE. THEY THEN CAN OPEN THEM AND TRAIN THEM WHEN THEY REACH THE CORRECT LEVEL OF TOC. YOU GUYS REALLY CONFUSE THE CRAP OUT OF ME WHEN YOU SAY THIS IS A FREE GAME. YOU ARE AND I QUOTE " YOU ARE MAKING THIS GAME TOO HARD " LISTEN TO YOUR **** PLAYERS PLEASE!!!!
    Last edited by Ducky; 02-16-2017 at 07:26 PM.

Angry

Less than 3 hours into the event and almost all of the Silver level bases are now gone. Good job..........NOT

Tried a bronze base, no real challenge, lvl 10 bases suspect are too tough and no silvers left.

got 20 bronze, to swap for 600 silver, I need 600 bronze, so need 30 event bases and at say 5 mins per base and 10-30 mins travel time, not interested

So basically, if you already have the Stinger but don't have a level 7 TOC, there's no reason to bother with the event, right?

I keep getting farmed, so I've never been able to do the TOC. That's the pre-requisite for upgrading the Maintenance Bay so that I can get the BRDM, and it won't let me purchase the BRDM without an upgraded bay.

I personally do not see the point of this event and think it is a waste of time. I am the only player in the game that can get the brdm and and hind on the map. I mean what were you guys thinking on this event? Did you think everyone would coin to my level so they could get these units or what? While a appreciate the opportunity to get these units , what about everyone else here? This game is not going to last long if you guys keep this crap up. I promise you, i wont play by my self either!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    I personally do not see the point of this event and think it is a waste of time. I am the only player in the game that can get the brdm and and hind on the map. I mean what were you guys thinking on this event? Did you think everyone would coin to my level so they could get these units or what? While a appreciate the opportunity to get these units , what about everyone else here? This game is not going to last long if you guys keep this crap up. I promise you, i wont play by my self either!!!!
    RESPECT Ducky, you are sooooo right.

out of interest ducky, how many coins did it take to get to lvl 10 and what was the cost ? suspect the devs simply assumed everyone else would coin at the same rate ?

Quote Originally Posted by steve.941 View Post
    out of interest ducky, how many coins did it take to get to lvl 10 and what was the cost ? Suspect the devs simply assumed everyone else would coin at the same rate ?
    i never discuss what i spend in any game. Hwever, not to worry, they refuse to ease this game up. They will not listen to the problems , but instead create more problems . I quit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast