Thread: Event

Event

thanks for the event, but whats the point, they are suicide for all levels, and for what, well for me, a Stinger, hell, what do I want a Stinger for. as for the Sup to do my repairs, well thats a joke too, you can keep your event, thanks very much.

Tried a bronze base, no real challenge, lvl 10 bases suspect are too tough and no silvers left.

got 20 bronze, to swap for 600 silver, I need 600 bronze, so need 30 event bases and at say 5 mins per base and 10-30 mins travel time, not interested

So basically, if you already have the Stinger but don't have a level 7 TOC, there's no reason to bother with the event, right?

I keep getting farmed, so I've never been able to do the TOC. That's the pre-requisite for upgrading the Maintenance Bay so that I can get the BRDM, and it won't let me purchase the BRDM without an upgraded bay.

out of interest ducky, how many coins did it take to get to lvl 10 and what was the cost ? suspect the devs simply assumed everyone else would coin at the same rate ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    Prizes are supposed to benefit everyone here. you guys have it set up so it only benefit players are their current level and in reality doesn't really benefit anyone at all in terms of getting stronger or growing. You say this is a free game, yet in order to do these event bases you have to coin to get anywhere. WHILE I CAN UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF ONLY BEING ABLE TO UNLOCK CERTAIN UNITS AT CERTAIN TOC LEVELS, IT IS IMPORTANT TO MAKE THE EVENTS EASY ENOUGH FOR EVERY PLAYER TO DO THESE BASES AND AT LEAST IF NOTHING ELSE BE ABLE TO OBTAIN EVERY BLUEPRINT AND STORE THEM IN THEIR WAREHOUSE REGARDLESS OF WHAT TOC LEVEL THEY ARE. THEY THEN CAN OPEN THEM AND TRAIN THEM WHEN THEY REACH THE CORRECT LEVEL OF TOC. YOU GUYS REALLY CONFUSE THE CRAP OUT OF ME WHEN YOU SAY THIS IS A FREE GAME. YOU ARE AND I QUOTE " YOU ARE MAKING THIS GAME TOO HARD " LISTEN TO YOUR **** PLAYERS PLEASE!!!!
    ... I agree with you 100% sir Ducky ... goodbye Battlehouse ,, your games are all craps ..

This event pardon the phrase sucks ass......it takes 2 hours to repair 4 units after doing a event base and frankly I agree with everyone's complaint here. The event is a waste of everyone's time......you all need to re-think this game out. And thanks for making me side with Ducky, he has a point about not everyone is able to coin to play this game. You say this game is to level the playing field , but these event bases isnt fair to all on the map.......

Yes this event really was a joke. I kept playing so i could see if the event would give me some armor so i could somewhat protect my Clan. The answer is no not a thing. don't plan on getting any more money from me. maybe y'all can look back and see how much money i spent over the last 6 years with you guy's in TR, DOV. and this one. If it wont help me buying coins then why should i.

Administrator
    Thank you everyone for your feeedback on the 2nd event! I'll be sure to pass this along so the design team can take all of this into consideration for the next event.

As for the tiered rewards, we do not except everyone to coin their way up to TOC L10 to receive the top rewards, but we just wanted to make sure we were being all inclusive with this event given that the general sentiment from the last event was that it was too easy and not at all rewarding for our higher leveled players.

Question: Are the "Bronze" event bases harder than TOC L4 (IV) Single-Player bases? Are the "Silver" event bases harder than TOC L7 (VII) Single-Player bases? They shouldn't be. If they are, we have a bug. Please let us know. (They are built using the same design rules and should not have any extra units, powers, or levels that an ordinary L4 or L7 Single player base wouldn't have).

As Cameron mentioned, we have no intention of forcing players to spend Gold to raise their TOC level just for this event. We'll have many more events featuring content for all TOC levels, and the rewards will stay in the Store so that anything you are too low for this week, you'll be able to get in a later week. No need to stress yourself out over Silver and Gold bases if you're at TOC L5. Just stay calm, get your upgrades at your own pace, and look for them in a future event. We probably should have done a better job explaining this up front XD.

Hmm, sounds like something is wrong.

The team confirms that the turret emplacement levels are wrong, they are set to 1 right now, but should be higher (L14 for Silver). Looks like that's a bug.

The L53 turret weapons for Silver are correct though, that's the first new turret weapon level that unlocks at TOC L7. The "VII" Single Player bases all have L53 turret heads also. So the Silver bases shouldn't have any different turret power.

Kiowa L28 and BMP L11 are high for TOC 7, so you shouldn't be having too much trouble taking Silver units on a 1-on-1 basis. Can you point out some specific engagements where your Kiowas and BMPs were not up to the job?