Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: alts

alts

ok, i have a question for admin. for a couple years now i have had 2 alts which i use for extra reso from time to time. After a couple years using them, i have recently banned from hitting them. they are real life facebook accnts (my kids) and when i hover over the attack button, it says, "unable to attack a base that you or a close relative controls". Can you tell me why i can no longer hit them? Why this rule exists? I have gold on both so in effect, i'm coining 3 accounts and getting punished or restricted for having them. Please explain the rationale behind this for me. Thanks

To prevent abuse - either through gaining easy resources, damage protection or (now 99% obsolete) PvP gains.

Keep in mind, there are those with 20 alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    To prevent abuse - either through gaining easy resources, damage protection or (now 99% obsolete) PvP gains.

Keep in mind, there are those with 20 alts.
    Someone on global said they had 36 alts....which is crazy

Why not ban ALTS and level the playing field........NB: The arabs come to our map with all their alts, 2 screens and really, it's not cricket chums.

Agreed. Ban alts altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by bob47 View Post
    Why not ban ALTS and level the playing field........NB: The arabs come to our map with all their alts, 2 screens and really, it's not cricket chums.
    Quote Originally Posted by RussW View Post
    Agreed. Ban alts altogether.
    Six (6) anti-alt maps are not good enough? You've got the option to relocate there, stop complaining.

Yes, go to a anti alt map, and have your members get booted to another map, because they go to family members house to play events with them, and then wait over 2 weeks for BH to answer your ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper-10 View Post
    Yes, go to a anti alt map, and have your members get booted to another map, because they go to family members house to play events with them, and then wait over 2 weeks for BH to answer your ticket.
    Happens when friends go to each others places and play the game on the same internet connection too.

Yep, and here the real question, why does the system search though all the IP adresses that a player has ever logged on from, instead of just checking the IP address that they joined the game with?

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper-10 View Post
    Yep, and here the real question, why does the system search though all the IP addresses that a player has ever logged on from, instead of just checking the IP address that they joined the game with?
    Good point or check to see what IP address they use most since I sometimes use the library internet, speaking of the library internet how does that affect people that don't know each other but play TR and are on the same 60x map?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast