Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Either remove Auto Resolve or make it work only on 1%-5% batts

Lightbulb Either remove Auto Resolve or make it work only on 1%-5% batts

People often auto resolve batts that has so much expensive stuff, meant to defend against an attack and destroy it. How can we defend against that? Please make auto resolve work on batts with 1% to 5% space used or just remove it all together.

Yes please, remove it from all BattleHouse Games. It favors only those with fast internet connections.

Good point, auto-resolve ended up not really working in the intended way for Battlefront Mars, so maybe we should remove it here too, or as you suggest, limit it to attacks against battalions that are using much less than full unit space.

Does anyone else have feedback for us on how auto-resolve is working (or not) these days in DV or TR?

Auto resolve works good for defending map and removing it would make it impossible to defend map when people are attacking with 1 rm bats that look like panzer or tos over and over and over. I personally like the feature and think it would slow game play down without.
    Last edited by scott1136; 03-07-2017 at 11:29 AM.

yes,they send many fake bats ,if no auto resolve ,just put 4 rm in 4 corners ,waste time to kill those fake bats

Keep the feature but have it to where certain units in the batt cannot be auto resolved as long as they are still alive. So people cannot spam dead Panzer batts to bases and/or just limit to 10% batt space maximum can be auto resolved. This gets irritating when loosing expensive batts to auto resolve abusers..

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWolfX View Post
    Keep the feature but have it to where certain units in the batt cannot be auto resolved as long as they are still alive. So people cannot spam dead Panzer batts to bases and/or just limit to 10% batt space maximum can be auto resolved. This gets irritating when loosing expensive batts to auto resolve abusers..
    Are you referring to scott as an auto resolve abuser. LOL I use it for 2 reasons my game response times cannot compete with the north american based players for whatever reason and i rarely get 2 attacks on a base so have to use it on an outside defending batt to get into the base before i can attack, without the auto resolve facility the munchkins are all over me. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Eric.876 View Post
    Are you referring to scott as an auto resolve abuser. LOL I use it for 2 reasons my game response times cannot compete with the north american based players for whatever reason and i rarely get 2 attacks on a base so have to use it on an outside defending batt to get into the base before i can attack, without the auto resolve facility the munchkins are all over me. LOL
    Sir, neither you or was scott any of my concern with this. Trying to make the game more strategic and not on the side of "auto refresh everything with cheep batts and ever get caught again"

Quote Originally Posted by scott1136 View Post
    Auto resolve works good for defending map and removing it would make it impossible to defend map when people are attacking with 1 rm bats that look like panzer or tos over and over and over. I personally like the feature and think it would slow game play down without.
    It's people like you, who spend BIG coinage on instant repair to continuously auto resolve batts that ruins the game for us non coiners! I say get rid of the feature

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    It's people like you, who spend BIG coinage on instant repair to continuously auto resolve batts that ruins the game for us non coiners! I say get rid of the feature
    Actually I use the feature mainly in defending when people are attacking with 1 rm over and over and over. It is the only way to defend against that type of attack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast