Thread: days of valor..visibility and facebook notification pop ups

days of valor..visibility and facebook notification pop ups

I play on a laptop, so my screen is pretty small...The event man and woman inside my base takes up a great deal of space, blocking my movement, sight..plus, on the map, "the map ruler" isn't necessary..we know who rules, purple writing ! We don't need all that stuff on the map..please make it collapse down, like our friends list does. One more thing..can you put the units we want to click on on the right hand side instead of the left, when we are battling? Reason being, so many times I go to click on rifleman, and a FB notification pops up as I'm clicking..sending me to FB! ARRRRGGG!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..

Have you tried using Ctrl-minus to use your browser's "zoom out" feature? That sometimes helps to shrink the GUI toolbars in the game.

having all that writing and pictures in the way is very constricting...gets in way of battles..events..etc..really don't need it (all in the way) , could have it drop down, like the friends ..I would love to have a clear map and base so I can perform better..its annoying when ur sent to look for an sp by mistake instead of clicking on an attackers batt

I think you the only one with this problem Gina.

Use Facebookgameroom ,no more pops up