Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is getting ridiculous!!!

Angry This is getting ridiculous!!!

You allow L50+ to attack L33-39, yet you won't let L33-L39 upgrade their Towers, and Mortars to L11-12 until they have L6 TOC. How are they ever going to save enough reserves for a L6 TOC when you have L50+ hitting them everytime they log off?

They expect us to spend money in game to fill up our depots to get the resources to upgrade things and they hope we will get sick of the disproportionate upgrade times and pay to instant upgrade them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper-10 View Post
    You allow L50+ to attack L33-39, yet you won't let L33-L39 upgrade their Towers, and Mortars to L11-12 until they have L6 TOC. How are they ever going to save enough reserves for a L6 TOC when you have L50+ hitting them everytime they log off?

So this is where players need to rethink the way they play.

If you are hoping to sit on a map and farm your depos until you get enough to upgrade before you get hit then it will never happen

You need to find a target rich map and jump there. Hit bases.. as many as you can. once you have enough res start your upgrades..

sure you will get hit daily but just keep starting a different upgrade daily..

Administrator
    Thank you for the feedback on this, Thumper! It's possible that the level restrictions for attacking may tighten up again in the near future. The design team is just taking it one step at a time (first by increasing the "shark tank" from L30+ to L33+) so that they can monitor the impact.

The main issue is that when attacked, we lose 60%+ resources if all depots get destroyed, even without the loot bonus booster! Reason being many bases get mauled over by TOS-1As and T-90s, they don't care about the repairs/damages, they just want all your hard-earned resources! That being said, it could be the reason many players can't advance further, no matter how well you defend your base.

Unlike the attacks in Mars Frontier, War Star Empire, and Summoner's Gate, the max you can lose is about 15% of your total resources. While in Thunder Run, Days of Valor, and Battlefront Mars, we suffer the punishing 60% losses during those attacks! Like seriously, why?! It should be reverted back to 15% total losses and also remove the lootable indicators during PvP attacks. Attackers shouldn't know how much is available to loot, the percentages in the depots gives enough info. And maybe with that, players might be able to advance further.

Quote Originally Posted by DrcMgcnPuzzle View Post
    The main issue is that when attacked, we lose 60%+ resources if all depots get destroyed, even without the loot bonus booster! Reason being many bases get mauled over by TOS-1As and T-90s, they don't care about the repairs/damages, they just want all your hard-earned resources! That being said, it could be the reason many players can't advance further, no matter how well you defend your base.

Unlike the attacks in Mars Frontier, War Star Empire, and Summoner's Gate, the max you can lose is about 15% of your total resources. While in Thunder Run, Days of Valor, and Battlefront Mars, we suffer the punishing 60% losses during those attacks! Like seriously, why?! It should be reverted back to 15% total losses and also remove the lootable indicators during PvP attacks. Attackers shouldn't know how much is available to loot, the percentages in the depots gives enough info. And maybe with that, players might be able to advance further.
    Good point, I can see one possible problem though and that is what if somebody gets hit while they appear to be offline (e.g. momentary disconnect) or their browser screws up and they end up out of game. I can think of a few things that can be implemented to stop this plundering, your idea of reducing the amount taken from lower level players by high level players or rework the level restrictions to up to +10/-10 for those high level players.

Thanks Cameron I have been preaching to my member the importance of upgrading their base defences imagine my surprise when a L36 tried to buy L11-12 Tower upgrade only to find out he is not allowed to, and this happening only a few hours after being attacked by a L56

Thanks Cameron I have been preaching to my member the importance of upgrading their base defences imagine my surprise when a L36 tried to buy L11-12 Tower upgrade only to find out he is not allowed to, and this happening only a few hours after being attacked by a L56
    Hey we all faced the same hurdles.. some of us just didnt whine about it

No you didn't, TOS was only buffed up a few months ago, That is when all these problems started

No you didn't, TOS was only buffed up a few months ago, That is when all these problems started
    Everyone is blaming the TOS for the issues in this game but its not really the issue, I have seen people lose 20 TOS while hitting my base because they just drop them and expect them to smash everything. L11-L12 Towers are not going to stop 1 TOS let along a bunch of them. If the developers feel that this is the issue change the number of weapons platforms from 14 to 20. Increase the number of towers that each base can have. I can tell you 2 level 10 towers would do more damage than a level 12

Mines are great for defending but they take forever to repair.. decrease the time here.. maybe even the cost. When a base gets leveled there is normally not enough res left to fix them all right away..

Move everyone below level 39 to maps where the higher levels cannot go. Cut the number of map down again by half.. its near impossible to find maps that have lots of bases on them

If you honestly believe TOS are the great equilizer then give everyone level 1 TOS .. keep the leveling up requirements the same

Double the base defenders total.. so take it from 3000 to 6000.. that way you can have larger defending forces.. all that means is you will also have higher repair bills

I get the "its hard to defend against the TOS" argument but how long are you going to be at a lower level? play more.... grow you base.. watch the replays to see how and where you get hit.. its not rocket science.. oh and the bigger thing.. stop expecting a player who plays a couple hours a week to be able to compete with a daily player who coins.. just not possible

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast