Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is getting ridiculous!!!

Addition to @h0neybadger's post: lower level players should also not expect to compete at the same level as a daily player of 2+ years.

Good Then Everyone Agrees, The 4 Up, and 4 down rule should be rasied to L40, Then lower level players only have to worry about competeing with player in their own skill range.

Prehaps you right, It's ALL the uits that was buffed up overnight, while base defences got no buff up at all. Next your going to say is that, You can upgarde your defenses now, well let me answer that before you even say it, First if you read the topic of this threat, No everyone can't upgrade their base defenses, unless you have an L6 TOC you only get L10 base defenses, and a L33 is lucky to have an L5 TOC, he or she is not going to have an L6 TOC until they are L38 if they are lucky, most won't have it untill they are L39. If A L40+, or let's put it another way, a player with L7+ TOC is going to be able to attack a player with L39 or a L5 or 6 TOC, then they should be allowed to ugrade their base defenses to counter there attacks, Not to mentions while Units way buffed up over night, base defenses takes months to First buy with OPN, or Hardware events, and then upgrade them.

As for your rasing from 14 to 20, sounds like a good idea, If everyone is allowed to have 20, and our bases are expanded, there is hardly enough room to put what we already have in our bases.

Now let's take your idea about doubling the base defenders, Instead of giving everyone TOS, and doubling the base defender size limit, We should just give everyone Full L2 leaders for their base, that would balance thing out overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper-10 View Post
    Prehaps you right, It's ALL the uits that was buffed up overnight, while base defences got no buff up at all. Next your going to say is that, You can upgarde your defenses now, well let me answer that before you even say it, First if you read the topic of this threat, No everyone can't upgrade their base defenses, unless you have an L6 TOC you only get L10 base defenses, and a L33 is lucky to have an L5 TOC, he or she is not going to have an L6 TOC until they are L38 if they are lucky, most won't have it untill they are L39. If A L40+, or let's put it another way, a player with L7+ TOC is going to be able to attack a player with L39 or a L5 or 6 TOC, then they should be allowed to ugrade their base defenses to counter there attacks, Not to mentions while Units way buffed up over night, base defenses takes months to First buy with OPN, or Hardware events, and then upgrade them.

As for your rasing from 14 to 20, sounds like a good idea, If everyone is allowed to have 20, and our bases are expanded, there is hardly enough room to put what we already have in our bases.

Now let's take your idea about doubling the base defenders, Instead of giving everyone TOS, and doubling the base defender size limit, We should just give everyone Full L2 leaders for their base, that would balance thing out overnight.
    Really?

and what about the players who have spent money on the game? should they be offered refunds because they used the coins to complete their sec teams? or bought res so they could upgrade their defences?

I did say send all the bases below level 39 to maps where the higher levels couldnt follow.. and if they stray from those maps.. then its on them to suffer what happens

You want everything handed to the players who only play a couple hours a week.

You talk about upgrades costing ONP and time to upgrade.. we all did this.. so now you want to change it and fast track it for lower levels? how is that fair? Took me three months of solid upgrades to get all my buildings to a certain level then upgrade my TOC. So now you think we should just make it easier? The TOS has already fallen in ONP value from 700K to 425K.. and you want more? I had to get the ONP for the upgrades.. why cant everyone else? if they dont have the time then dont expect them to be able to compete with those that do

My batts get hit more often by someone level 38 and below because they know I cant touch their base.. so how is that fair? I think if you attack someone higher that your base should become available? I mean come on you cant have your cake and eat it too?

Base defences did get buffed up.. I get messages all the time saying range and damage have been added to them. ,, you talk towers... each level you increase only raises the damage by 50 DPS. so level 12 only does 100 more DPS than say the level 10.

I see players crying that they cant defend against the higher levels.. then notice they have 3 accounts all at level 39... spend time on one account instead of 100 alts

the game isnt hard.. yes it takes time and of course some skill and effort

You mean like the players who spent money buying ONP Boost, and or OPN , and even Hardware to buy TOS? Guess I don't see the differance, between giving TOS that other spent money to get, and giving L2 Leader to everyone to balance the game back out.

Why should anyone be seprated from their clan mates that are there to help them? You want seprate maps, then create maps for players who want to do events, and upgrade their bases in peace, or as it has been suggested time and time again raise the 4 up and 4 down rule to L40.

No one is talking about players who over play a few hours, but you, Players who only play a few hours a day are never going to get anywhere no matter what is done.

You should check your facts, TOS cost 700k OPN, Not 425k, that was a 1 time thing, and if you follow the threads, even the high level players with E Units said that the event was to hard, so if players with E Unit found the event hard, how is low level players that does not have all big Units suppose to do them?

Again check your facts, L38 can be attack by anyone that is above L32, But I do agree with what I think you meant to say, L32 and below shouldn't be able to attack batts that can not hit their bases, that would cut down on the reason so many alts are created, I see player making alts all the time just to go to maps to hit batts at peoples bases, and then switch to their mains after they have spied the base to see how much reserves they have, and then to counter that of course others create alts to be able to hit their bases. I've suggested in the past to limit every IP address to 4 accts, that's the average of every household. just a thought, don't know how hard that would be to inforce.

50 DPS per level, after Units where raised 30% over night at no cost is nothing, So you tell us, How is that fair? If your going to buff up Units by 30% or more, then all bases defenses should be buff up the same.

You mean like the players who spent money buying ONP Boost, and or OPN , and even Hardware to buy TOS? Guess I don't see the differance, between giving TOS that other spent money to get, and giving L2 Leader to everyone to balance the game back out.

Why should anyone be seprated from their clan mates that are there to help them? You want seprate maps, then create maps for players who want to do events, and upgrade their bases in peace, or as it has been suggested time and time again raise the 4 up and 4 down rule to L40.

No one is talking about players who over play a few hours, but you, Players who only play a few hours a day are never going to get anywhere no matter what is done.

You should check your facts, TOS cost 700k OPN, Not 425k, that was a 1 time thing, and if you follow the threads, even the high level players with E Units said that the event was to hard, so if players with E Unit found the event hard, how is low level players that does not have all big Units suppose to do them?

Again check your facts, L38 can be attack by anyone that is above L32

50 DPS per level, after Units where raised 30% over night at no cost is nothing, So you tell us, How is that fair? If your going to buff up Units by 30% or more, then all bases defenses should be buff up the same.
    So lets start with your first point.. you think that everyone should get level 2 sec teams given to them so it balances with people who spent money? so then why would anyone spend money? .. no money.. no game. As mentioned above by Bastian you are trying to level a playing field against players that have played 2+ years. What you are saying is there should be no benefit to having played for a period of time.. or having donated? that argument doesnt make sense from any standpoint

Your second point.. and you have to decide you cant have it both ways. As a lower level you could go to a lower level map where nobody above level 38 would be. this would allow you to learn to play, develop some skills and grow your base. If you want to come to the regular maps so be it.. but then you are prone to being hit by everyone. I understand the not wanting too be separated from your clan, but then your clan should protect you.

your third point.. if you play more than a few hours a week you will quickly reach level 39. then most of the argument becomes mute

I have checked my facts, and yes the TOS was on sale for 425K and even if it was a 1 time thing.. it was on sale!! I do follow the threads as to what the higher levels say about the events being hard. I suck at events, but last event one of our clan topped 2 million in ONP without any boosts. This current event one will top out over a million so they can be done. (neither of these accounts is about 44)

not sure what you mean by the level 38 being able to be attacked.. but yes that is true.. so again.. maybe a map for levels 38 and below?

Base defenses were also buffed up.

Im sure you have an excuse or reason for all the games shortcomings but again it comes down to time and effort. To expect the game to be balanced for players who have played a year and dont coin with those that have played for years and do (or even those that dont) would be silly

a L33 is lucky to have an L5 TOC, he or she is not going to have an L6 TOC until they are L38
    Your numbers are a little off - a friend of mine is a lvl26 and can upgrade to TOC6 once he gets enough resources.

Your idea of full L2 leaders is ridiculous:

1) Those leaders won't stop a few TOS (neither will L3 leaders)
    2) You piss off every player who actually worked for it (for months)
    3) Besides throwing a few defenders in, you give boosts to repairs, research and training

Quote Originally Posted by h0neybadger View Post
    You talk about upgrades costing ONP and time to upgrade.. we all did this.. so now you want to change it and fast track it for lower levels? how is that fair? Took me three months of solid upgrades to get all my buildings to a certain level then upgrade my TOC. So now you think we should just make it easier? The TOS has already fallen in ONP value from 700K to 425K.. and you want more? I had to get the ONP for the upgrades.. why cant everyone else? if they dont have the time then dont expect them to be able to compete with those that do
    This right here.

While it is true for most online games during their lifetime, that newer players will receive things that old players have worked for (or even coined), not everything should be made easy and available for free. The GazTigr and BTR was made available to newer players for "free" - merely for completing the rookie Skilling and Red Pole single player campaigns. Is it fair to older players? I don't think so, but those are not the best units either, in my opinion.
    Will old items be made available for less? Sure - we already see it. As mentioned above, ONP prices have been reduced, and will be reduced further. Hell, look at the FASCAM: only 6k ONP.

Raise the shark tank to lvl40. I've said about a year ago that the majority of players are lvl39. It still takes 17 million XP to reach lvl40. And most players will have the feeling to not gain anything and quit the game. Especially with attacks by lvl50+ players.

One more thing:

Keep in mind, that base defenses were never meant (please correct me if I'm wrong, Cameron) to provide 100% base protection. Even with 16 eT90 or 27 TOS (or a mix of these) as base defenders.

And they never will be. Steam rolling a base is one thing, but if the player levels are about the same, and the defender has not neglected their upgrades, the attacker will pay the price.

Yada yada yada.... you will always have 2 groups on this. One that worked for the game for a long time, whether it was 12 hours per day or 2-3 hours. And the "give me free stuffs, it's unfair" people.
    No, I'm not even counting the die-hard coiners.

LOL No I don't, nor do I think that everyone should be given TOS, where is the since of accomplishment if it is just handed to you?

And for my second point, This is a team game It's called War Of Clans, which means Clan stay together, and work together to grow as a clan, not as a bunch of individuals, so explain what is the differance in having event only maps, and maps that seperate clan members from there clans that are there to teach, and help new players grow? Or What is the problem with adjusting the 4 up and 4 down rule to L40, so that New players have time to grow, so that when they reach L40 they are ready to paly with the big boys, just like is done for L1-L32?

So someone with E Stinger, and all the big Units could do the event bases? Read, I asked If "so if players with E Unit found the event hard, how is low level players that does not have all big Units suppose to do them?

No Base defenses was not buffed up 30% or more just like alot of the Units was buffed up over night at no cost.

I'll not dignify your last comment with a answer, When you put in 4+ years come back and talk to me. The whole point of allowing low level player time to grow enough to compete with higher level player is New Customers, Which every bussiness needs to grow, and remain profitable now, and in the future.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast