Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Players leaving game .

Players leaving game .

Once again we have several good friends and good players in this game that are quitting due to the fact there are lack of things to do in game. Only 1 map, no quarries, and another week goes by and no event . Very dissapointed . The game is getting quite boring without them . You can hit the map players and get nothing really in return , because everyone is always upgrading and using up resources as they go . Which is fine for me , because i attack for the fun of it . However, many dont see the point in it therefore leave the game. Give these guys something before they leave the game and cause others to follow. We play other games together and the only reason most of us are here , is for that very reason . If they leave , no reason for others that followed them here to stay . I hope your taking this to heart and do something and not just give another exscuse as to why you wont do anything right now.

I agree, not sure why you guys can't have event every two weeks, why the hold up on quarries? Been hitting the same thing for the past 4wks coming up on 5 here soon. Games needs some more options, we gave you guys plenty of stuff to help improve the game. Some of those things have taken place. The two main things that need to happen, sorry three things that should happen soon.

1. We need quarries
    2. More events
    3.Another map( in the sometime near future)

Administrator
    Thank you for the feedback here, guys! More content coming soon!

just do something players are getting bored . Some reason you cant start event now coming soon what kind of response is that whats wrong with now your players or customers are asking for something to give us a reason to continue playing not much fun watching upgrade clocks count down.

just started playing but very frustrated over the same fact.....plus the fact that I can never build enough supply/fuel to level up the ops center to level 4 without getting attacked by higher level players and losing everything.....game is at a standstill...

When a base is attacked allow it to bubble after a certain amount of damage(once attacker retreats), so that attackers cannot bring bat after bat into and destroy you and take all res/ fuel etc. Allow owner of base to be inside base and fight back by moving defenders around "during" battle. Have more supply/quarries etc for all to gain additional resources. Have a smaller time limit to fill a bat on each of these resource generators. so have a bat fill up on supplies after 5,10,20 minutes so everyone an go back and forth building. Just a few ideas. I'm still fairly new so I don't know all the game yet. thanks you

Quote Originally Posted by 7Thunders View Post
    When a base is attacked allow it to bubble after a certain amount of damage(once attacker retreats), so that attackers cannot bring bat after bat into and destroy you and take all res/ fuel etc. Allow owner of base to be inside base and fight back by moving defenders around "during" battle. Have more supply/quarries etc for all to gain additional resources. Have a smaller time limit to fill a bat on each of these resource generators. so have a bat fill up on supplies after 5,10,20 minutes so everyone an go back and forth building. Just a few ideas. I'm still fairly new so I don't know all the game yet. thanks you
    Again with the bubble, seriously dude, write yourself a new script. There is NO need for bubbles due to the extremely rapid base repair. This game was designed to be different, not just a rubber stamp of the others. If you can't figure it out go play one of the other games where you are more comfortable. Please explain how a BATT fills up on supplies ? That's a total noob question. The title of this thread was players leaving the game, and you failed to address that, stay on topic dude.

This is my 4th day in the game and already my base is destroyed by a much higher level player. I havent had a chance to barely do anything. So is this what the game is about? Letting us lower levels become FARMS for bigger when we havent even done research to upgrade troops, vehicles, ops ctr? Well, I will not be a farm. I am out of here. Now I need to find out how to delete my account.

I agree Darklord. They don't want new players here and it's a new game. I'm not talking about Battlehouse either. Established players are way too hostile to newcomers so let them have the damn game.

It really is difficult for new players to get into a game that will allow much higher players to destroy their base and take away their resources. I think one way perhaps to make it more enticing to newer players would be to make the level a person is allowed to hit 3 and lower instead of 4 and lower. Also add one more additional turret to each level so the defenses become stronger. To retain those players that decide to stay, add additional incentives to the events. What use are those soldiers, vehicles and air weapons when the regular weapons you can get for your level is still much stronger when maxed out? Perhaps add an option to change what security you have for each building so that an attacking force will not know what awaits for them. Then a person can tweak their base to how they want it. People like Bot, Titus and Donald (just kidding Ducky hehe) basically log-on just to wander the map like Gods and with their might do whatever they want. Is there a way you can add a additional map that can be visited and you can roam around to destroy cities and get rewards like fuel or supplies. Make the difficulty factor for the map based on the strength of your battery? ex- Map 1 (level 1-3) Map 2 (levels 4-6) Map 3 (levels 7-9) Map 4 (levels 10-12) Map 5 (levels 13 and higher). And not like the one we currently have for singles. I mean a map that you can roam around and enemy forces can attack you etc. That map can have perhaps several cities so you can wander around like if you were in attack mode etc...anyways just a thought

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast