Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: firestrike

  1. #1
    Junior Member TASCHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    13

    firestrike

    how come everything is set at minimum unless you coin it. when I joined this game I was on the understanding that it was fair. NO Alt accounts allowed, fair game play
    no bullying

    it seems that either I missunderstood or the cheaters have won again.

    I understoodn we were to get faster game play dropped gold and resos. better strategy. in all cases something simiolar to TR only fairer and better.

    we sit here daily when not working. playing this game. and for what reason. certainly not to progress. its more of a social media page.

    come one battlehouse give us some better upgrades similar to those on TR allow us to have bigger batts not limited to 200 size. allow us modern hardware

  2. #2
    Junior Member TASCHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    13

    To BH Dan and other admin

    I would be appreciative if you would kindly inform us all when we are going to see some fair play on this game?

    It appears to me that unless we start laying out our Hard earned cash to pay for you lot to sit on the derrireers and give out your rules, that its the only way to progress through the game. That and allowing certain members to have alt accounbts which you all seem to allow as they are surprise surprise coiners,

    tell me please where the fairness is in game play if we have to pay for upgrades

    whilst you promised us quarries and you have given us them, they are absolutely useless. the amount of players and you only hand out 11 quarries. where is the maths.

    if you had simply stated that each clan could have 2 quarries max eg fuel and resos then it would be fair. but no you want more grief.

    if or when u decide that you are going to give us what you promised don't be surprised if you find out that you are financially embarrassed in the way that the game is not providing enough revenues for you to pay for the data software that is required.

    I doubt that many players will continue with this game on the grounds of broken promises.

    if you want to make people play fair. stop the alts stop the bullying stop the thieves stop the false promises give us what you promised the quarries reso drops and most of all stop the coiners. get rid of the stupid pay to upgrade system its a game online. pple will go offline and use game stations instead of facebook if it continues. and you wioll lose out

    I have come to this game as many I have met on DoV, TR,WC Mars are on here. hkowever unless radical changes and improvements inc promises of fair play are enforced I wi,ll not only leave DoV. TR.Mars.and many others but I will block BH and all its games

    I can comfortably speak that I am NOT the only one that is annoyed and disgruntled over the lack of interest shown by BH admin in resolving these issues.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TASCHA View Post
    I would be appreciative if you would kindly inform us all when we are going to see some fair play on this game?

    It appears to me that unless we start laying out our Hard earned cash to pay for you lot to sit on the derrireers and give out your rules, that its the only way to progress through the game. That and allowing certain members to have alt accounbts which you all seem to allow as they are surprise surprise coiners,

    tell me please where the fairness is in game play if we have to pay for upgrades

    whilst you promised us quarries and you have given us them, they are absolutely useless. the amount of players and you only hand out 11 quarries. where is the maths.

    if you had simply stated that each clan could have 2 quarries max eg fuel and resos then it would be fair. but no you want more grief.

    if or when u decide that you are going to give us what you promised don't be surprised if you find out that you are financially embarrassed in the way that the game is not providing enough revenues for you to pay for the data software that is required.

    I doubt that many players will continue with this game on the grounds of broken promises.

    if you want to make people play fair. stop the alts stop the bullying stop the thieves stop the false promises give us what you promised the quarries reso drops and most of all stop the coiners. get rid of the stupid pay to upgrade system its a game online. pple will go offline and use game stations instead of facebook if it continues. and you wioll lose out

    I have come to this game as many I have met on DoV, TR,WC Mars are on here. hkowever unless radical changes and improvements inc promises of fair play are enforced I wi,ll not only leave DoV. TR.Mars.and many others but I will block BH and all its games

    I can comfortably speak that I am NOT the only one that is annoyed and disgruntled over the lack of interest shown by BH admin in resolving these issues.
    Really Tascha, Stop the coiners? Stop the theives? OMG I believe they took care of alot of alts already so strike that one too.

  4. #4
    Junior Member TASCHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    Really Tascha, Stop the coiners? Stop the theives? OMG I believe they took care of alot of alts already so strike that one too.
    no ducky there are still a few on here, you know a few yourself. and so far they are still here. so you are slightly incorrect.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TASCHA View Post
    no ducky there are still a few on here, you know a few yourself. and so far they are still here. so you are slightly incorrect.
    Yes Tascha , i said a lot not all, so how am i incorrect?

  6. #6
    Junior Member Sentinel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    19
    instead of complaining so much Tasha get involved with the game. hit someone ,set up your def. stop thinking it is your clans fault that you get hit so much.

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by TASCHA View Post
    no ducky there are still a few on here, you know a few yourself. and so far they are still here. so you are slightly incorrect.
    If there are any account pairs or groups in-game that you feel are alts, please feel free to send me a Private Message with their Player IDs and I'll be more than happy to look into it.

  8. #8
    Junior Member TASCHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    instead of complaining so much Tasha get involved with the game. hit someone ,set up your def. stop thinking it is your clans fault that you get hit so much.
    why should I get involved with the game. you yourself ordered hits against me when I was in your clan. I was informed play when you like at your time so I did. you reduced me in rank level then you boot me when I am in mourning.

    whats the point of playing a game when your rules are so against me. ps I didn't blame my clan for being attacked but for NOT standing by your own rules. " we look over your base to protect it" what a joke sentinel.

    that was my point of complaint.

    needless to say I am out of it completely,.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •