Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: having a good laugh BH

having a good laugh BH

what is the point of putting 11 Qs on a map with what 400 players first no event this week so players are getting bored so we let you know and you give us 11 Qs 2 of witch or to low to hit and 2 or 2 high so that leaves 6 for levels between say 6 and 10 to get which is the majority of the map. you guys must be having a big laugh at all of us still trying to make this game work. I keep thinking one day I will log in and there will be some fun or new changes made but no yet again im the fool trying to hang in there for the day something will change. Not your fault BH its mine for wanting to play a game that seems to be going nowhere. Props to you for doing just enough to keep us interested in playing with as little updates and time invested in this one. well done. cant wait for the next update to the game .

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by xxWOLVERINExx View Post
    what is the point of putting 11 Qs on a map with what 400 players first no event this week so players are getting bored so we let you know and you give us 11 Qs 2 of witch or to low to hit and 2 or 2 high so that leaves 6 for levels between say 6 and 10 to get which is the majority of the map. you guys must be having a big laugh at all of us still trying to make this game work. I keep thinking one day I will log in and there will be some fun or new changes made but no yet again im the fool trying to hang in there for the day something will change. Not your fault BH its mine for wanting to play a game that seems to be going nowhere. Props to you for doing just enough to keep us interested in playing with as little updates and time invested in this one. well done. cant wait for the next update to the game .

thank you
    Precise reason I'm barely playing at all any more. Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice..................

Actually, I think this whole "Don't steal quarries" stuff from other games is where everyone went wrong and might just be the reason they didn't put a lot of them on the map in the first place. Although, I have to agree, there currently aren't enough on the map. Quarries were meant to be fought over, really. Maybe this new and upcoming feature regarding quarries is worth waiting a bit for.

sorry stealing Qs is just dirty just causes more fighting and players getting pissed at each other. There is more then enough of that already you take a Q its yours to keep or give away tell the timer runs out. Players who take them or just doing it to cause problem there is no reword or bonus for taking another players Q not enough res in them to justify taking it so only reason to do it is because you want try and get under there skin or make them mad. If that is fun for you then I guess have at it. Myself I think its dirty but just my opinion. I could be wrong first time for everything. joking LOL

This is a war game just like the others, myself I don't complain, I just try to get better, as for Q's thats a part of war, like capture the resources of your enemies, its a normal thing, there are really no rules in warfare.

This is a war game, no complain just enjoy the game.

This is a war game just like the others, myself I don't complain, I just try to get better, as for Q's thats a part of war, like capture the resources of your enemies, its a normal thing, there are really no rules in warfare.

Quote Originally Posted by CONQUEROR SAKLOLO View Post
    As usual, you miss the point, perhaps it's a language barrier thing. Good luck

make a map for levels 2 - 5 after cant hit have to go to other map 5-10 different map anso on these low levels are goin to quiet if they keep gettin hit by highter levels 300 needs more quarrs dont highter levels to run off lower levelsto quiet game just my opion

Hi folks - we're watching the quarry situation closely. We are eager to add more quarries, but want to be careful about adding too many.

So far, the data show that about 50% of quarries in Map 300 have only been conquered once. The other 50% have only changed hands 2 or 3 times each. Our current impression is that we're not seeing enough fighting over quarries to want to add more right now. Instead, we are considering raising the benefits of quarry ownership (Yard rates and Clan Logistics bonuses) and/or nerfing the defensive power of quarries (7 turrets in a tight cluster is tough to take down).

Basically, we want to make sure Quarries add an element of Clan competition and warfare, and are not just a free harvester that you pick up once a week and forget about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast