Thread: Extend the cooldown timer on shields!

Exclamation Extend the cooldown timer on shields!

Coiners are impossible to contain as it is, but coiners who hit and shield almost all the fucking time are killing the damn game!

5 days is already enough for 24h shields (in fact, the cooldown's too much). I, myself am not a coiner, but you can try to break the enemy's bubble. Usually, a large clan and allies can "jail" the coiner and if it wants to get out and attack batts, it forces him to break the bubble and will be vulnerable. Just keep them jailed whether bubbled or not. Simple tactics is all

Quote Originally Posted by DrcMgcnPuzzle View Post

5 days is already enough for 24h shields (in fact, the cooldown's too much). I, myself am not a coiner, but you can try to break the enemy's bubble. Usually, a large clan and allies can "jail" the coiner and if it wants to get out and attack batts, it forces him to break the bubble and will be vulnerable. Just keep them jailed whether bubbled or not. Simple tactics is all
    1. that coiner can have an ally or more break the jail for him.

2. the way the cooldowns are placed can be stackable with other shields to make their bases basically untouchable, I've seen this on many games especially Mars Frontier.