Thread: A EVENT Map Only

A EVENT Map Only

Greetings players.

And yes, I am friggin pissed
    Where the hell is a map that I wont get raped every time my light is on ?, it is becoming beyond the friggin joke.
    every friggin time I am avail, I am dead,every 27 hrs, I am raped and I cant play this friggi stupid game,unless You Spend Friggin money to buy your way out and buy all the friggin items you want.
    I dont give a fly friggin iota about PVP, friggi real world does enough friggi killing.
    I cant progress or complete events, cant build, what the friggin point of playing a game(where I dont have to waste no $$$$$$$$$) just to progess in a game

Get your act together Devs.

Thank you for the feedback on this, Doc! I'll be sure to pass this along.

I have more feed back, but it may be omitted due to my swearing
    I have not progressed in any form in the last year, why, cos I am raped everytime I come out of a bubble, thats not a game play, that me and others like me that are just used as a raped farming.
    Then I think, how much of these retards that attack and get nothing from that attack other then a Fat.
    I am at the point where I will block these games, I see no purpose anymore being Raped.

Ps this also applies to Thunder run, days of and so forth....

Lightbulb Alt/Fake Accounts and Facebook Advertising

Quote Originally Posted by DocSniper View Post
    I have more feed back, but it may be omitted due to my swearing
    I have not progressed in any form in the last year, why, cos I am raped everytime I come out of a bubble, thats not a game play, that me and others like me that are just used as a raped farming.
    Then I think, how much of these retards that attack and get nothing from that attack other then a Fat.
    I am at the point where I will block these games, I see no purpose anymore being Raped.

Ps this also applies to Thunder run, days of and so forth....
    That's what happens when these games are flooded with fake international "alt" accounts that Facebook doesn't validate as "real" simply because they are from countries where Facebook has no advertising objectives. FB makes money from advertising in countries where the advertising actually works. The advertisers won't pay Facebook if they believe their ads are ending up in fake accounts. That's why you are being swarmed with alt/fake accounts which suck up your resources by attacking you. That's how these games are designed. Facebook doesn't spend its time or resources validating any of these fake accounts from international areas that aren't in the advertising game.

got bored of logging on to a crater, repping and then going to work to get another crater on login

think I last logged on 2-3 months back.

TR is on some map where you cant see local map and might be another game that have gotten bored with