Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non existent hardware

Non existent hardware

What's with the non existent hardware in the Ambush single player bases?
    Even the first few bases claim to have 10k hardware in them but there is no hardware to be found even by killing all units and buildings, what are we supposed to do kill the walls as well?

i tried that, no HW, lol. Its just a glitch. There has never been HW in every lvl so i wouldn't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by apocolypse View Post
    i tried that, no HW, lol. Its just a glitch. There has never been HW in every lvl so i wouldn't worry about it.
    The single player missions always have hardware in them.. but only in the level 8 16 and 24

the level 8 has 15K the level 16 has 50K and the level 24 has 250K..

hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by h0neybadger View Post
    The single player missions always have hardware in them.. but only in the level 8 16 and 24

the level 8 has 15K the level 16 has 50K and the level 24 has 250K..

hope that helps
    This time around, there is supposed to be more and more frequent hardware loot in the single player campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    This time around, there is supposed to be more and more frequent hardware loot in the single player campaign.
    Well just played a couple single player and found 10K hardware in the level 4

20K in the level 7

20K in the level 7
    Both myself and a few other clan members didn't find any hardware until level 8

20K in the level 7
    Level 1 was giving 5k, supposedly. You can contact support to get the hardware not paid out for beaten levels before they fixed it.

Hi folks - there was a glitch for the first day of the Ambush! event, a couple of bases that were assigned Hardware loot had no Hardware Depot to destroy. This is fixed now. If you already passed the level, please use Contact Support -> Submit a Request and send us a support request, we'll send a bit of Hardware.

yeah, i sent in a ticket a couple days ago....................crickets but thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by apocolypse View Post
    yeah, i sent in a ticket a couple days ago....................crickets but thanks anyway
    Same - twas only 5k, so I'm not missing it. It's just the principle of it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast