Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Non existent hardware

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    191

    Non existent hardware

    What's with the non existent hardware in the Ambush single player bases?
    Even the first few bases claim to have 10k hardware in them but there is no hardware to be found even by killing all units and buildings, what are we supposed to do kill the walls as well?

  2. #2
    i tried that, no HW, lol. Its just a glitch. There has never been HW in every lvl so i wouldn't worry about it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member h0neybadger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by apocolypse View Post
    i tried that, no HW, lol. Its just a glitch. There has never been HW in every lvl so i wouldn't worry about it.
    The single player missions always have hardware in them.. but only in the level 8 16 and 24

    the level 8 has 15K the level 16 has 50K and the level 24 has 250K..

    hope that helps

  4. #4
    Senior Member Bastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    696
    Quote Originally Posted by h0neybadger View Post
    The single player missions always have hardware in them.. but only in the level 8 16 and 24

    the level 8 has 15K the level 16 has 50K and the level 24 has 250K..

    hope that helps
    This time around, there is supposed to be more and more frequent hardware loot in the single player campaign.

  5. #5
    Senior Member h0neybadger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    This time around, there is supposed to be more and more frequent hardware loot in the single player campaign.
    Well just played a couple single player and found 10K hardware in the level 4

    20K in the level 7

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by h0neybadger View Post
    Well just played a couple single player and found 10K hardware in the level 4

    20K in the level 7
    Both myself and a few other clan members didn't find any hardware until level 8

  7. #7
    Senior Member Bastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    696
    Quote Originally Posted by h0neybadger View Post
    Well just played a couple single player and found 10K hardware in the level 4

    20K in the level 7
    Level 1 was giving 5k, supposedly. You can contact support to get the hardware not paid out for beaten levels before they fixed it.

  8. #8
    Battlehouse Inc. bh-dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,212
    Hi folks - there was a glitch for the first day of the Ambush! event, a couple of bases that were assigned Hardware loot had no Hardware Depot to destroy. This is fixed now. If you already passed the level, please use Contact Support -> Submit a Request and send us a support request, we'll send a bit of Hardware.

  9. #9
    yeah, i sent in a ticket a couple days ago....................crickets but thanks anyway

  10. #10
    Senior Member Bastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    696
    Quote Originally Posted by apocolypse View Post
    yeah, i sent in a ticket a couple days ago....................crickets but thanks anyway
    Same - twas only 5k, so I'm not missing it. It's just the principle of it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •