Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maintenance screw up

SAME HERE, I HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH LV 1 , AND MY CASTLE HAD LESS THAN 24hrs BEFORE IT WAS A LV6, IF NOT FIXED I AM QUITTING

Me to back to level 1 ??????????????

Battlehouse ireally hope you have an back up. we all want our progress back or start refunding the money people have used to get coins. this is bullshit thinking were gonna start over

level 62 and now a noob over night what a balls up !! dont think they will sort it today as its Sunday how long do you think we will all wait ive sent a message to support as well; i suggest going into your old clans taking a screenshot and sending it into support good luck

I am/was at player level 62 with everything max out except the wall lvl 9-10 and alot of coins and now i am leve 1 with 103 coins but some others are lvl 32,42 in another group with diferent nick but the same old photo , so yeah we want back our old accounts ...

why am I at level 2 , I lost everything ,I was almost level 10 on everything ,I worked very hard to get there I like to get it back

i have had an email from support they have contacted the deveopers and are working on fixing it

Scheduled ? So they planned it....LOL

Game is working now...all back to normal.

If someone still has issues regarding the latest maintenance, please feel free to PM me or contact support directly. The game is back to normal now, just trying to make sure we did not miss anything on the fix.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12