Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance screw up

Maintenance screw up

What the Hell is going on? I was a lv 24 and had a clan (UWS) before maintenance and after maintenance I'm a level 4 and no clan.....I'm not starting over I want my level 24 base back......or I'm quitting..fix this asap.......thank you
    Last edited by LadyHAWK; 04-30-2017 at 01:34 AM.

same here....everybody is back to level 1

They must have a back-up..... I hope. lol

funny that they haven't said anything , yet...

Not sure how they are gonna fix this but they need to address it asap......the weird thing is I can look up my alliance ...UWS.....and I can see my acct in the clan and that I'm a lv 24 but when I log in my acct says lv 4 and I'm not in my clan..........weird......but I want my Damn base back....so I hope they straighten all this out, cause I'm upset.

agreee i was in clan and level 42

I had most buildings maxed out, glad to hear it is not just me that got clobbered.

I was level 58 and in a clan. I can look my base up and find it but I can't play it. keep setting me up with a level 1 base

Glad to know I'm not alone... was lvl 26 and next time was lvl 1. Am NOT gonna start again for sure. good luck all !

I and my friend are also at the same situation. At this moment, I think the maintenance staffs are in the weekend and can't reply this issue. What a weird game. It seems they are not professional.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast