Thread: Battalion in Combat.

Battalion in Combat.

i have suggestion, can you make Bat defender can control during enemy attack.
    its more fun if both defender & attacker enemy can control there Bat during combat outside Based.

Not sure what you mean by control. once someone has your batt in a fight you cant control it anyways in any game. However keep in mind that this is not like any game you have played. Therefore , the way this game is set up makes it unique. If you want things to be like TR then maybe Tr is the game you should be playing. Just my thoughts here but its honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    Not sure what you mean by control. once someone has your batt in a fight you cant control it anyways in any game. However keep in mind that this is not like any game you have played. Therefore , the way this game is set up makes it unique. If you want things to be like TR then maybe Tr is the game you should be playing. Just my thoughts here but its honest.
    i know this is a setup up game, my point is its aditional fun ingame, beside nonsense hitting bat with system movement during ambused. ( Her the scenario. i have lvl 16 cobra going to lvl 29 cobra to make ambush. im the one 1st attack so lvl 29 cobra don't have control it and he will wait to finish the attack. but player movement vs system movement its bigs difference. a lvl 29 cobra with system movement wipe out to lvl 16 cobra. where the sense on that pvp/clash? ) also player just online to make farm and lvl ther based, and attack offline based. if you really want more player to come on this games you must make better idea more fun ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Warzone2100 View Post
    i know this is a setup up game, my point is its aditional fun ingame, beside nonsense hitting bat with system movement during ambused. ( Her the scenario. i have lvl 16 cobra going to lvl 29 cobra to make ambush. im the one 1st attack so lvl 29 cobra don't have control it and he will wait to finish the attack. but player movement vs system movement its bigs difference. a lvl 29 cobra with system movement wipe out to lvl 16 cobra. where the sense on that pvp/clash? ) also player just online to make farm and lvl ther based, and attack offline based. if you really want more player to come on this games you must make better idea more fun ingame.
    sounds like you're better off playing War Commander. Even if you could enter an attack on your batt, if the said person that is attacking have stronger units then you still have zero chance of doing much. same lvls attacking each other you might have a better chance. The way this game is setup like all other Battle House games, you have to make sure your batt is setup on attack instead of standby.

I like this idea too.. anyone ever play battle pirates? I can attack someone and if online they fight right back. In a base or outside with battalions. This makes game more lively and fun. rather than going after "drone like" units that you can predict their movement.

Quote Originally Posted by 7Thunders View Post
    I like this idea too.. anyone ever play battle pirates? I can attack someone and if online they fight right back. In a base or outside with battalions. This makes game more lively and fun. rather than going after "drone like" units that you can predict their movement.
    Once again, this isn't Battle Pirates, hopefully it never will be. Since you love that game so much, go play it. Have fun, Good Luck.

Your off topic Wathcyoursix! why do you have to wine so much about people and their topics/ideas, at least is generating some conversation with my thoughts . i'm sure this game didn't just pop out of the clear blue sky, they had to have comparisons from other games to build/make this one, sure they want it to be unique but yet what works shouldn't be criticized. KIA again.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by 7Thunders View Post
    Your off topic Wathcyoursix! why do you have to wine so much about people and their topics/ideas, at least is generating some conversation with my thoughts . i'm sure this game didn't just pop out of the clear blue sky, they had to have comparisons from other games to build/make this one, sure they want it to be unique but yet what works shouldn't be criticized. KIA again.
    Not off topic at all. You love Battle Pirates so much go play it. You've posted inane garbage about it on 6 threads now, Spinpunch/Battlehouse have been producing games for over a decade. If you weren't a such noob you'd know that. Dissing people can't help you Hahahahaha