Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Unit: Elite OH-58F

New Unit: Elite OH-58F

Ok cant wait to hear the logic behind this one

So its 1 million ONP to buy

takes 2 hours to build.. and can compete with Hinds and Elite KAs in the air..

so let me ask.. why?

Can wait to see the direction this thread goes..

and before John_K_Butler asks.. what about the mines??

I have never seen a group ask for and receive so much feedback . and then do nothing with it

LOL Another unit no one will use. Just noticed you have at least a L14 Maint hanger to unlock it.
    Last edited by Thumper-10; 05-18-2017 at 08:43 PM.

*clap clap* Oh, yay. Another brand-new unit added to the mix. If frustration wasn't enough, now event bases will be...ridiculously hard and time-consuming with this unit floating around! And I thought the Hind family choppers were tough enough... RIP stinger gunners.

Administrator
    Thank you for the feedback on this, guys! I'll make sure it reaches the design team.

Getting back to my favorite subject at this time ---- I now have ZERO (0) live mineS left - out of 26 ... I refuse to spend the current outrageous amount of resource to repair them and it will be a cold day in hades before I coin them. SO WHEN are you all going to address this issue ... I stand on the hill and shout once more that MINES should repair all at the same time - and as the base repairs - at no cost!!! .. and need to have their DPS - especially with armor mines.. 4x their current levels. WHEN ? WHEN ? WHEN?
    Quote Originally Posted by bh-cameron View Post
    Thank you for the feedback on this, guys! I'll make sure it reaches the design team.

Quote Originally Posted by john_k_butler View Post
    Getting back to my favorite subject at this time ---- I now have ZERO (0) live mineS left - out of 26 ... I refuse to spend the current outrageous amount of resource to repair them and it will be a cold day in hades before I coin them. SO WHEN are you all going to address this issue ... I stand on the hill and shout once more that MINES should repair all at the same time - and as the base repairs - at no cost!!! .. and need to have their DPS - especially with armor mines.. 4x their current levels. WHEN ? WHEN ? WHEN?
    Oh grow up already, they aren't going to let you repair mines for free! Reducing the cost yeah maybe they will do that, repairing them all at once and increasing the DPS a doubtful maybe.

Nothing personal Cameron but you will understand that this doesnt inspire any confidence at all

The game sadly for me is nearing an end. To much time is being spent on things that do not enhance the game. The survey did inspire some hope that things would change or at least progress but they arent. Bastian probably hit the nail on the head when he made the comment about the new Elite Kiowa when he called it the flying TOS.

Things that have been brought forward repeatedly ie Mines (time and cost) ... Building times and cost of almost all buildings. (it takes over 3 moths to get your TOC to level 9 (when you factor in the surrounding buildings needed) etc etc

and now this elite Kiowa.. it almost feels like a slap in the face for those of us that support the game both financially and time played..

Cheers

AMEN and AMEN

Quote Originally Posted by h0neybadger View Post
    Nothing personal Cameron but you will understand that this doesnt inspire any confidence at all

The game sadly for me is nearing an end. To much time is being spent on things that do not enhance the game. The survey did inspire some hope that things would change or at least progress but they arent. Bastian probably hit the nail on the head when he made the comment about the new Elite Kiowa when he called it the flying TOS.

Things that have been brought forward repeatedly ie Mines (time and cost) ... Building times and cost of almost all buildings. (it takes over 3 moths to get your TOC to level 9 (when you factor in the surrounding buildings needed) etc etc

and now this elite Kiowa.. it almost feels like a slap in the face for those of us that support the game both financially and time played..

Cheers

Build and research times are long at high levels. The cost, too, is way up there and sometimes it's hard to collect the resources needed to start an upgrade before an attacker takes the majority of it. (side note: that's the reason why many only grab hardware depots )

While I like to complain about it often myself, I do know if it is too easy, we'd all be bored after a while, because there would be nothing left to work towards. Eventually we'd find another game to play.

It's a fine line for BH to find the right mix of difficulty and "fun". Retaining old players and "recruiting" new ones. At times it seems BH is too careful (not to say: scared) to make a drastic change. Here recently: mines.

Go for it... change it. If it doesn't work out, if players complain about it more than usually, revert the changes. Give us a in-game popup that says "Sorry, shit didn't work like we wanted it to". Give us a popup that says: "We'll try this for a week - give us feedback".
    On the other hand, we should be glad that BH is listening. Many game developers do not. At all. And that is all they're doing - listening. Many things have been acted upon. Quickly sometimes. Sometimes not so much. They do try. If it was easy, you and me would be game developers. Also, keep in mind, that BH does not have a myriad of coders on the payroll. If you had shown some interest in the company you'd seen the pictures provided. They're rather small compared to others.

That said, maybe having too many games at the same time (although VERY similar to one another) makes progress harder than it needs to be.

P.S.: Flying TOS was rather sarcastic. But who knows, maybe it will be one day. Or it'll be a grounded bird.

Basically, the last two E units, the E-Rifleman and the E-Kiowa, are ridiculously unbalanced. Lone E-Rifleman can actually threaten the *tanks* in the game, and it's looking like lone E-Kiowas can actually threaten E-HIND units. If someone puts these on the field, it's game over for anyone who doesn't have an E-unit to counter them.

This is why people keep telling you that you need to let everyone keep ONP between events.

The players who have the time to be on around the clock or the money to coin will simply ramrod through events in order to get these E-units and thus become unstoppable, meaning that they can prey on other players at their leisure. Those other players, who play the game in a more casual fashion, won't be able to muster a defense and so won't be able to progress in the game. There are players whose experience *literally* consists of "people farming them for resources the minute their shields drop, putting them in a vicious cycle they can't escape from".

If you want one single thing that will save the game, give people the ability to keep ONP so that even casual players can, in time, get E-units and so stay at least somewhat competitive with the coiners and all-hours players.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast