Thread: Is this game a joke or what?

Thumbs up Is this game a joke or what?

Worst game from Spinpunch I have seen yet. Others are bad enough, but this one is a cut-and-paste with a gold-purchase scheme that isn't routed through Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    Worst game from Spinpunch I have seen yet. Others are bad enough, but this one is a cut-and-paste with a gold-purchase scheme that isn't routed through Facebook.
    Ahhhh, yes. Cut and paste game, because it is just like TR and DoV, right?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    Ahhhh, yes. Cut and paste game, because it is just like TR and DoV, right?
    Yep. Same software engine, always Beta. Same cut-and-paste units across some games but with different object definitions. Probably Python, but just guessing.

[QUOTE=Fang;13194]Worst game from Spinpunch I have seen yet. Others are bad enough, but this one is a cut-and-paste with a gold-purchase scheme that isn't routed through Facebook.[/QUOTEI would say or what

It's not a joke, it's a wank fest. I'm level 7. Just sent my Batts to attack level 8 player who had previously attacked me. Level 14 player flying around took out my Batt before they could do a thing by some sort of auto resolve function. It was over in 0 seconds. As my second Batt was a minute behind I stopped them and sent them home. Level 14 player then moved pretty bloody quickly to my home base and got in the way of my return and took out that Batt as well. I have spent some gold on the game but won't be bothering again.

Appreciate the feedback. Fairness in map movement between Gold and non-Gold users is a high-priority issue and we have an update coming soon to address that.

Regarding Firestrike in general, if you look at little more deeply it's actually our most different game yet; we completely re-built the balance model from scratch. The combat power progression and upgrade paths are a lot more consistent than past titles, and give us more room to add future content.

Moving Firestrike off of Facebook comes with a lot of advantages, like getting rid of annoying advertisements and adding support for iOS/Android tablets. We're also finding that the new Xsolla ordering system is more reliable than Facebook's and provides players with better support, especially outside of the U.S./Canada. (ever tried getting a straight answer from Facebook about an account problem? )

This has been Battlehouses most challenging title to date. This game requires a ton of strategy and a lot of skill to master. There are a ton of pitfalls along the way to be figured out. Players expecting the same style of play as previous titles like Thunder Run or Days of Valor will be sorely disappointed. I've been playing this title since the 2nd week of it's availability and this game requires a TON of patience. This is NOT your typical build batts and blow them up title. These reasons are what I feel have kept a lot of the less skilled strategy players away from this game unfortunately. If a player gives themselves and this title a month to become a little accustomed to it it will become their favorite title, no doubt.

this game and its so called events are a huge joke i am glad i didnt spend alot on this so called game

Quote Originally Posted by negan 69 View Post
    this game and its so called events are a huge joke i am glad i didnt spend alot on this so called game
    See my previous reply. If you don't know what you're doing and or have zero patience, this is definitely NOT the game for you.