Thread: coiners

coiners

ok I understand the coining but people who dont coin and are trying to enjoy game and grow normally cant ..... because you have level 15 taking out all the batts with insta move....... Please tell me whats fair about a level 15 taking out level 4-11 and they cant stop them ...... they will leave game i understand u want this as your cash cow ... but u have to have some sort of fairness here..... give them there insta move but limit levels they can hit would help

What makes you think the coiners are not growing normal? Maybe your the one that needs to step up ? You want to dictate how coiners play to suit your style of play. Just incase you dont understand this game , let me break it down for you.Each level can kill batts under them . This is the way this game was designed . So the smart thing to do would be to level your toc and all the nessaccary buildings required to go up in levels and obtain the powerful units. What you guys are choosing to do is focus on your turrets before going up any higher and its costing you time and keeping you weak. Again that is fine, you play your way we play ours. This is a war game and everyone knows that in war the strongest wins. So the smart thing to do is reach the strongest point as fast as you can .you can do this without coining, so stop trying to make the coiners pay the price for the way you choose to play.

I will add "what you feel is fair to you may not be fair to the coiners. So play the game and get your stronger units and compete . This is the way this pacticular game was designed , so get with the program "

its very pity that this game is all about coiners who can buy gold and used to level up fast and hit below low level. i hope that the admin removed again the battalion speed-up and used only gold to purchase not to use in repair speed up or building speed-up. coz other players have no money to buy gold but only just play and enjoy the game. after all this kind of game have lots of player to be friends of.

got zero issue with someone wanting to spend $5,000 on this game if it makes them happy.

have come across bases about my level but with lvl 4 turrets.

personally upgrading turrets to deter attacks by lvl 11 players rather than upgrading all the buildings first and being relatively weak

also upgrading units at the same time and then buildings when they need to be.

nothing unfair about people buying coins to advance

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.941 View Post
    got zero issue with someone wanting to spend $5,000 on this game if it makes them happy.

have come across bases about my level but with lvl 4 turrets.

personally upgrading turrets to deter attacks by lvl 11 players rather than upgrading all the buildings first and being relatively weak

also upgrading units at the same time and then buildings when they need to be.

nothing unfair about people buying coins to advance
    Great post, agree 100%

Same here, I have no problem with coiners, they pay for the game to be free, I would coin if I could, but I'm a poor boy, but let me tell you I learn from the bigger lvs.