Thread: Event

Event

Lvl 15 ehind and e harbin in lvl 26 event base,,,,,,,,,,,hahahahaha

Sadly it isn't much of a surprise to see L26 bases full of maxed out units in one way it keeps things interesting for the people that have been playing since the dawn of time but it is also yet another way they expect us to coin in the game.

my favorite canned answer is "sometimes the events are too hard and we're sorry but it's hard to exactly gauge these things." but they're seldom too damn easy. If you get an announcement in messages that some unit is getting increased damage or hit points, then fully expect to see 25 copies of that unit maxed out on the 9000 onp base.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath.921 View Post
    my favorite canned answer is "sometimes the events are too hard and we're sorry but it's hard to exactly gauge these things." but they're seldom too damn easy. If you get an announcement in messages that some unit is getting increased damage or hit points, then fully expect to see 25 copies of that unit maxed out on the 9000 onp base.
    Same can be said for when a new unit is introduced in the game, case in point is the elite rifleman got introduced then a couple of months later they are put into event bases about half maxed out.

Better watch the range on those suckers too... finally upgraded my e-rifleman to lvl 10.. I see that lvl 11 has a range of 301...
    Quote Originally Posted by ValJean View Post
    Same can be said for when a new unit is introduced in the game, case in point is the elite rifleman got introduced then a couple of months later they are put into event bases about half maxed out.