Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fix your bloody game!!!

Fix your bloody game!!!

Lags [mod edit, removed profanity] have cost me several attacks, most recent is doing the Hot Gates single player where the lags have denied me victory because it doesn't recognise that I have killed buildings and the last base defense the battle timer ran out while I was waiting for the next wave of attackers leaving me with a repair bill and no reward because the game counted the battle as a loss.

welcome to my world - try using chrome - IE 11 seems to be the worse browser to use ... I'm having a little better success with Chrome...
    Quote Originally Posted by ValJean View Post
    Lags and multiple fuck ups have cost me several attacks, most recent is doing the Hot Gates single player where the lags and fuck ups have denied me victory because it doesn't recognise that I have killed buildings and the last base defense the battle timer ran out while I was waiting for the next wave of attackers leaving me with a repair bill and no reward because the game counted the battle as a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by john_k_butler View Post
    welcome to my world - try using chrome - IE 11 seems to be the worse browser to use ... I'm having a little better success with Chrome...
    Chrome still has issues with lags as well. I've had things drop on me in the middle of missions and hit list jobs, costing me res, valor, and all sorts of other things for no reward.

I haven't had the game just disconnect on me in a long time.

I've had disconnects, lagging (especially in regards to destroying buildings during a base hit), and fuck ups with base defense missions where 1) I have killed all enemy units but the game doesn't seem to acknowledge that even to the point of letting the battle timer run out and 2) the game seems to be stuck waiting for the next wave of attackers to appear on screen, in both cases these issues have cost me resources and repair times for no gain. FYI I use firefox and no way in hell am I ever going to use chrome because google is a bunch of losers who love taking your personal info without your knowledge/permission and they can't do anything right.

FYI I use firefox and no way in hell am I ever going to use chrome because google is a bunch of losers who love taking your personal info without your knowledge/permission and they can't do anything right.
    Well, Firefox is just bad, and if I remember it really has performance problems playing TR. If you don't like Google Chrome, there are plenty of Chromium browsers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    Well, Firefox is just bad, and if I remember it really has performance problems playing TR. If you don't like Google Chrome, there are plenty of Chromium browsers out there.
    I've been using firefox for years but in regards to TR the lags and stuff have only been happening in the last couple of months. I hate google in general because of the shit I've had to put up with them, I've tried using their browser but find it hard to use compared to firefox or even IE or Microsoft Edge as it's now called I might look around for another browser that is easy to use/navigate.

Opera Browser is pretty easy to use.
    I've been using firefox for years but in regards to TR the lags and stuff have only been happening in the last couple of months. I hate google in general because of the shit I've had to put up with them, I've tried using their browser but find it hard to use compared to firefox or even IE or Microsoft Edge as it's now called I might look around for another browser that is easy to use/navigate.

The current ranking of browsers, in terms of support and performance for playing TR, is roughly like this:

Chrome > Edge > Firefox > IE > Safari

Chrome has always been on top. Firefox has lagged in graphics performance but seems to be catching up nicely these days.

Edge/IE seem to work great for most players, but some Windows configurations apply unusual security or network settings that sometimes disrupt performance. Graphics frame rates tend to be quite good.

We don't track stats for Opera because it is only used by an extremely tiny percentage of the player base.

Quote Originally Posted by bh-dan View Post
    We don't track stats for Opera because it is only used by an extremely tiny percentage of the player base.
    Opera is not mainstream enough.

Wonder how many people still remember an ad banner within Opera so it would remain free. XD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast