Thread: Sheilds

Sheilds

Maybe an good way to keep it inteesting is to have some events., and give the castle an chance to win some decent sheilds instead of trying to making the players buying sheild. becasue im at an stailmate in upgrading. not planning in paying coins for an sheild. so let the players win sheilds. then atleast we all can upgrade. and when someone gets attacked also an sheild for 5 days. unless you want people to quit because they get killed daily

Agree'd too ! or as I suggested earlier today in forums perhaps when a base is hit, and partially damaged give a bubble/shield for a certain time frame, so that the attacker cannot come in with 2, 3 or more bat's to finish the job. make them make the first hit work and have strong enough to damage base.

Quote Originally Posted by 7Thunders View Post
    Agree'd too ! or as I suggested earlier today in forums perhaps when a base is hit, and partially damaged give a bubble/shield for a certain time frame, so that the attacker cannot come in with 2, 3 or more bat's to finish the job. make them make the first hit work and have strong enough to damage base.
    The base repair time is so minimal there is no need for a Bubble, so you think ANY attacker should ONLY be permitted 1 wave before you get a bubble Hahahahaha. This isn't DoV or TR. If you can't figure it out, Good Luck.

Repair time is NOT the problem here, its continuous bats hitting one base and getting wiped out. If I got hit by a bat and he did 24% damage with his first hit, but needed a 2nd wave to hit it...allow that bubble to protect at 25%( and up), ths way the attacker can't sit there and damage you he would have to come back later allowing defender to retaliate or make more battling occur. not get hit, repair, get hit again, etc... he could get hit, bubble, take his bats and retaliate .
    I agree repair time is QUICK.

Quote Originally Posted by 7Thunders View Post
    Repair time is NOT the problem here, its continuous bats hitting one base and getting wiped out. If I got hit by a bat and he did 24% damage with his first hit, but needed a 2nd wave to hit it...allow that bubble to protect at 25%( and up), ths way the attacker can't sit there and damage you he would have to come back later allowing defender to retaliate or make more battling occur. not get hit, repair, get hit again, etc... he could get hit, bubble, take his bats and retaliate .
    I agree repair time is QUICK.
    At Level 12 TOC my base repair time is about than 15 minutes. Why should there be ANY bubble for 15 minutes ? If ANY player is so impatient that they cannot wait for 15 minutes for their base to reset, regardless how many waves an attacker took, they should probably play something else. Absolutely NO need for bubbles in this game. This game is supposed to be different from the others, hence the base repair time